Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42
@JackSkells Hi! I'm still new. I joined with the recent registration thing. Anyway, I'm still learning. This game is a lot harder than some of the ones I play. I would love it if you added me. I don't have very many friends - two are my RL family (my mom and my older brother). You can add them too! Their info is on my clan profile. So yeah. Add me. ^_^
@JackSkells Hi! I'm still new. I joined with the recent registration thing. Anyway, I'm still learning. This game is a lot harder than some of the ones I play. I would love it if you added me. I don't have very many friends - two are my RL family (my mom and my older brother). You can add them too! Their info is on my clan profile. So yeah. Add me. ^_^
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dbdrtgw.png
@PythonPrincess hi! Glad you joined :D FlightRising takes work but it's a really fun game once you get into the groove of things! It probably helps that you've got family playing as well, so you can all learn together and help each other out.
@PythonPrincess hi! Glad you joined :D FlightRising takes work but it's a really fun game once you get into the groove of things! It probably helps that you've got family playing as well, so you can all learn together and help each other out.
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells
this is a pretty neat idea! hi, im gabi, n im really into pop punk ! sometimes i sort of doze off so im sorry if that happens! i joined around last year, but ive only really started playing since last month. i guess im sort of new, in playing terms! i have only around 11 friends, mostly from other sites, shared interests, or out of kindness. id love to be friends n i don't really ever mind chatting ;0
@JackSkells
this is a pretty neat idea! hi, im gabi, n im really into pop punk ! sometimes i sort of doze off so im sorry if that happens! i joined around last year, but ive only really started playing since last month. i guess im sort of new, in playing terms! i have only around 11 friends, mostly from other sites, shared interests, or out of kindness. id love to be friends n i don't really ever mind chatting ;0
hi im roland
@JackSkells
i'll just be sendin' a friend request just cuz but i'm open to all the other suggestion too! anyone else can send me one too :)
@JackSkells
i'll just be sendin' a friend request just cuz but i'm open to all the other suggestion too! anyone else can send me one too :)
.. / -.. --- -. - / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
@DaOrangeSoda request accepted! :D

@Gabilliam ur UN is giving me flashbacks....... as are your PATD dergs omg. nice to meet u!
@DaOrangeSoda request accepted! :D

@Gabilliam ur UN is giving me flashbacks....... as are your PATD dergs omg. nice to meet u!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells
I'm super into astrology, also like angels and punk rock.
Always love exchanging messages, and keen to help out if you ever need anything.
Good on your quest!
@JackSkells
I'm super into astrology, also like angels and punk rock.
Always love exchanging messages, and keen to help out if you ever need anything.
Good on your quest!
1uHBJ.gif
@JackSkells [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/1e5fef07ac63065b989ac69f926a2db0/tumblr_inline_o06tu3vXPd1sfhdmn_500.gif[/img] nice to meet u too
@JackSkells
tumblr_inline_o06tu3vXPd1sfhdmn_500.gif
nice to meet u too
hi im roland
I'll be the friend who may randomly send you a dragon or have her 2 friends who copied her name idea send some <.< hint @LightLili @LiliShadowUser
I'll be the friend who may randomly send you a dragon or have her 2 friends who copied her name idea send some <.< hint @LightLili @LiliShadowUser
adopt.png
@LiliIce Guess I'll do the same then
@LiliIce Guess I'll do the same then
@Hek thank you! what bands do you listen to??

@LiliIce @LiliShadowUser interesting choice of usernames...? Why all so similar????
I'm actually clearing up my lair rn so while the thought is super kind of you, I rlly don't need any random free dergs >.< thanks tho!!
@Hek thank you! what bands do you listen to??

@LiliIce @LiliShadowUser interesting choice of usernames...? Why all so similar????
I'm actually clearing up my lair rn so while the thought is super kind of you, I rlly don't need any random free dergs >.< thanks tho!!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42