Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Skins!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ardisia
for the female imp im looking for 2-3KG!
for the male Imp i cant find a solid sale price for it in the last few years and it looks like back in 2018 it was being sold for 2KG so make an offer <3
For the oby skin id looks like one was sold on the forms for around 1.5KG 2 years ago! so im looking for 1.5-2kg!

@ardisia
for the female imp im looking for 2-3KG!
for the male Imp i cant find a solid sale price for it in the last few years and it looks like back in 2018 it was being sold for 2KG so make an offer <3
For the oby skin id looks like one was sold on the forms for around 1.5KG 2 years ago! so im looking for 1.5-2kg!

May I get a price check on the male Imp Accent: SS Burning Rage please? <3
May I get a price check on the male Imp Accent: SS Burning Rage please? <3
zuHSWf4.png
@Azhdaha looks like its a retired(2015) 80 print skin i have it listed for 1200G
@Azhdaha looks like its a retired(2015) 80 print skin i have it listed for 1200G
That you do! Snagged it. Thank you! <3
That you do! Snagged it. Thank you! <3
zuHSWf4.png
@Azhdaha thank you <3
@Azhdaha thank you <3
hi im back!

im not sure if you'll be willing to haggle this low, but I've found records of being sold for around 850-900g in the past year (post 1 (this one got sold through the ah) + post 2). are you willing to do 950g? no worries if not. I'm willing to go a little higher than that considering the inactive account! :]
hi im back!

im not sure if you'll be willing to haggle this low, but I've found records of being sold for around 850-900g in the past year (post 1 (this one got sold through the ah) + post 2). are you willing to do 950g? no worries if not. I'm willing to go a little higher than that considering the inactive account! :]
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@alkylic i could do 1KG//1.2KG for it! since it looks like the creator isnt even active atm (i cant find their shop XD)
@alkylic i could do 1KG//1.2KG for it! since it looks like the creator isnt even active atm (i cant find their shop XD)
@Emma
I am interested in your accent

Would you be interested in trading for this accent?
@Emma
I am interested in your accent

Would you be interested in trading for this accent?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
they are now active as @/cind as their old account is now inactive:) i can do 1kg for you! send me a pa when you're ready. thank you for being flexible :D
they are now active as @/cind as their old account is now inactive:) i can do 1kg for you! send me a pa when you're ready. thank you for being flexible :D
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@Crescentstar711 i dont like Wcs so ill pass on that skin!

@alkylic setting up shortly!
@Crescentstar711 i dont like Wcs so ill pass on that skin!

@alkylic setting up shortly!
1 2 3 4 5 6