Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Skins!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi! Could I please get price checks (individually) for each of the following skins? [item=Accent: SS-Jade Branches][item=Accent: Misty Maple M][item=Accent: walk in galaxy]
Hi! Could I please get price checks (individually) for each of the following skins?

Accent: SS-Jade Branches Accent: Misty Maple M Accent: walk in galaxy
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
@Icepath Actually if you were still interested in swapping your Zei skin for Accent: Armeria i would be down! my friend saw it in my hoard and he collects coatls and is looking for a copy XD

@WindKiss i can do that set up a CR!

@8ooks
Jade branch: id say around 4KG it hasnt really moved in the last 4+ years in form! ((and their skins always sell supper high))
Misty: 1200
Walk: i can do 2.5? since the last sale of it was 3+ years ago (recorded)
@Icepath Actually if you were still interested in swapping your Zei skin for Accent: Armeria i would be down! my friend saw it in my hoard and he collects coatls and is looking for a copy XD

@WindKiss i can do that set up a CR!

@8ooks
Jade branch: id say around 4KG it hasnt really moved in the last 4+ years in form! ((and their skins always sell supper high))
Misty: 1200
Walk: i can do 2.5? since the last sale of it was 3+ years ago (recorded)
@Emma sure!! I'll send you a CR
@Emma sure!! I'll send you a CR
NZB3p5y.png
@Emma Hello, was wondering about what you might have in mind for:
@Emma Hello, was wondering about what you might have in mind for:
what a plot twist you were
, a v a t a r, s a l e s, w i s h l i s t, a r t
If you've never been a monster, you will never understand the strength necessary to command so much power, and be gentle.
ohOsFIP.png
    
@Sith looks like 6 months ago one sold for around 2.5 so in that range!
@Sith looks like 6 months ago one sold for around 2.5 so in that range!
@Emma I just double checked the AH, there is one selling for 2kg, would you be willing to beat that or are you firm on 2.5?
@Emma I just double checked the AH, there is one selling for 2kg, would you be willing to beat that or are you firm on 2.5?
If you've never been a monster, you will never understand the strength necessary to command so much power, and be gentle.
ohOsFIP.png
    
@Sith I can do 1.8!
@Sith I can do 1.8!
@Emma Sounds good! PA?
@Emma Sounds good! PA?
ohOsFIP.png
    
@Sith sure I'm about 2.5 hrs from home ATM so sometime after that!
@Sith sure I'm about 2.5 hrs from home ATM so sometime after that!
@Emma no worries, take your time!
@Emma no worries, take your time!
ohOsFIP.png
    
1 2 3 4 5 6