Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Skins!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aurelyon ah heck T.T im so sorry i misread that one! i figured it was easier to break it down into seperate pings for general sins/ themes since my main post is broke up into general sections T.T
@Aurelyon ah heck T.T im so sorry i misread that one! i figured it was easier to break it down into seperate pings for general sins/ themes since my main post is broke up into general sections T.T
@Hiriajuu its a lovely skin however just a lil to bright pink for me!
@Hiriajuu its a lovely skin however just a lil to bright pink for me!
@Emma that's completely okay! it was worth a shot haha :D
@Emma that's completely okay! it was worth a shot haha :D
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
It's okay! GASP is a bit confusing when you first start using it so don't beat yourself up over it
It's okay! GASP is a bit confusing when you first start using it so don't beat yourself up over it
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
@Aurelyon so would it be best to edit my first GASP post and just include the rest of the skins (3rd set?) or just hold off on them?
@Aurelyon so would it be best to edit my first GASP post and just include the rest of the skins (3rd set?) or just hold off on them?
Yeah it would be fine to edit the first post with the new skins imo, because people who have already been pinged wouldn't be pinged again
Yeah it would be fine to edit the first post with the new skins imo, because people who have already been pinged wouldn't be pinged again
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
How much would Until June SD f be?
How much would Until June SD f be?
853d899612de96ce4f11ed0dfc7ccb2091569ad5.png 137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop UC0DduS.png ebvHLqD.png
@Dianounais im looking for around 2KG - 2.5KG
@Dianounais im looking for around 2KG - 2.5KG

could I get a price check on these? thanks!

could I get a price check on these? thanks!
Ah okie! That's a bit more than I can give, hope you'll find a buyer soon!!
Ah okie! That's a bit more than I can give, hope you'll find a buyer soon!!
853d899612de96ce4f11ed0dfc7ccb2091569ad5.png 137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop UC0DduS.png ebvHLqD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6