Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Old UM Accents and Customs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Monako hello, I'm interested in this skin but couldn't find any prices in the forums. I can offer gems or trade another 10-print custom from the same artist (bought for 5kg) depending on the price you had in mind!
@Monako hello, I'm interested in this skin but couldn't find any prices in the forums. I can offer gems or trade another 10-print custom from the same artist (bought for 5kg) depending on the price you had in mind!
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
Hello ! How much for the Potion Seller accent ? ( F abberation)

Thx !
Hello ! How much for the Potion Seller accent ? ( F abberation)

Thx !
lightvs1.png

My rp thread just right
there

My art sales --> Stained glass doodle
@alakatzam I believe Jack of all trades is unlimited, so whatever it's printing price is. (Think it was 850 gems)

@Home I don't have a specific price in mind for it, I'm not interested in the custom sadly. Give me your best offer? x3

@Lunelights 550gems x3
@alakatzam I believe Jack of all trades is unlimited, so whatever it's printing price is. (Think it was 850 gems)

@Home I don't have a specific price in mind for it, I'm not interested in the custom sadly. Give me your best offer? x3

@Lunelights 550gems x3
@Monako
How much are you looking for bog witch?
@Monako
How much are you looking for bog witch?
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Khuzdul I think the last one sold for around 2kg? :3
@Khuzdul I think the last one sold for around 2kg? :3
@Monako
I can do that! I'd be more than happy to buy it :D
@Monako
I can do that! I'd be more than happy to buy it :D
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Monako

How much are you looking for ?
I can offer about 6kg at the moment
@Monako

How much are you looking for ?
I can offer about 6kg at the moment
NSAWm8I.png
ahh okay I believe 10-prints from that artist tend to go for around 5kg (have bought others in the past), I can offer 6kg?

also saw you had , print price was 900, can I offer 1200g? couldn't find price in the forums either x_x

thank you for your consideration! :]
ahh okay I believe 10-prints from that artist tend to go for around 5kg (have bought others in the past), I can offer 6kg?

also saw you had , print price was 900, can I offer 1200g? couldn't find price in the forums either x_x

thank you for your consideration! :]
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
@Home Sent a 2-way crossroad :3 Will probably be holding Juonia, just like it and want to find a dragon for it. But if I sell it in the future I'll let you know.
@Home Sent a 2-way crossroad :3 Will probably be holding Juonia, just like it and want to find a dragon for it. But if I sell it in the future I'll let you know.
@Blesseil Sorry, having a hard time finding a price reference. I'm pretty fond of it, best offer?
@Blesseil Sorry, having a hard time finding a price reference. I'm pretty fond of it, best offer?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7