Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sornieth Swap Meet- Trading Hub
1 2 3 4 5
[quote=I have][item=breed change: wildclaw][/quote] [quote=I'm looking for][item=breed change: coatl] preferred, but any items on my wishlist are okay too! You can find a traditional and text based format in my clan bio[/quote] edit; filled and finished!!
I have wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw
I'm looking for wrote:
Breed Change: Coatl preferred, but any items on my wishlist are okay too! You can find a traditional and text based format in my clan bio

edit; filled and finished!!
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
@ClovenHeart I've got a LOT of items on your wishlist- mind doing a temporary hold on the scroll while I make a list and get prices? edit: here's the list! [skin=45778] - 180kt [skin=52761] - 75kt [item=Lightning Aura] - 25g [item=Green Tree Python] - 45g [item=Night Sky Tail Bangle] - 150g [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] - 415g [item=Gladegift Halo] - 130g [item=Secondary Gene: Trail] - 279g x2 (one to turn into banescale) (would need to brew) [item=Primary Gene: Poison] - 125g (to turn into undertide) (would need to brew) [item=Desert Dynasty Tail Rings] - 125g [item=River Royalist Tail Rings] - 136kt [item=Scene: Rocky Refuge] - 50kt total = 2014g
@ClovenHeart

I've got a LOT of items on your wishlist- mind doing a temporary hold on the scroll while I make a list and get prices?

edit: here's the list!

- 180kt

- 75kt

Lightning Aura - 25g

Green Tree Python - 45g

Night Sky Tail Bangle - 150g

Leafy Gladeboughs - 415g

Gladegift Halo - 130g

Secondary Gene: Trail - 279g x2 (one to turn into banescale) (would need to brew)

Primary Gene: Poison - 125g (to turn into undertide) (would need to brew)

Desert Dynasty Tail Rings - 125g

River Royalist Tail Rings - 136kt

Scene: Rocky Refuge - 50kt

total = 2014g
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch That'd be awesome yea! I'll set up a 2-way CR, thank you so much!!
@mossfinch That'd be awesome yea! I'll set up a 2-way CR, thank you so much!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][quote=Looking For][item=Tertiary gene: Thylacine], and pairs of matching rarity secondary & tertiary genes. I'm looking for specific ones for a project, so I'm only looking for ones I do not have crossed out. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1027341696524103771/1185396543235305612/image.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Offering]You name it, I probably have it! I haven't cleaned my hoard out since joining 2 years ago lol. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll dig around! A few key items of interest I have are; a crap-ton of Bladwin & Nocturne eggs 5 prismatic tokens almost all the scenes 3 2017 goblins a few of the older fest apparels tons of baldwin mats untrained fodder dragons (currently have 13 adults & 19 hatchlings) [/center] edit; filled and finished!
Looking For wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine , and pairs of matching rarity secondary & tertiary genes. I'm looking for specific ones for a project, so I'm only looking for ones I do not have crossed out.
image.png
Offering wrote:
You name it, I probably have it! I haven't cleaned my hoard out since joining 2 years ago lol. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll dig around!

A few key items of interest I have are;
a crap-ton of Bladwin & Nocturne eggs
5 prismatic tokens
almost all the scenes
3 2017 goblins
a few of the older fest apparels
tons of baldwin mats
untrained fodder dragons (currently have 13 adults & 19 hatchlings)

edit; filled and finished!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have: [item=unhatched water egg] I'm looking for: [item=unhatched fire egg]
I have: Unhatched Water Egg
I'm looking for: Unhatched Fire Egg
Ping me; I wander!
@ClovenHeart Do you still have [item=Accent: Sedimentary Serpent]? Looking at your wishlist, I think the best I can offer is [item=Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight] (clanbound, so you’d have to send over the dragon you want it applied to). Or a bunch of strange chests.
@ClovenHeart

Do you still have Accent: Sedimentary Serpent ? Looking at your wishlist, I think the best I can offer is Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight (clanbound, so you’d have to send over the dragon you want it applied to). Or a bunch of strange chests.
@8by0 Heyo, thanks for reaching out! I still have that skin available yep, and I'd be happy to trade for the eye vial ^-^ I'll set up a CR with the skin & my dragon inside so you can apply it, then you can shoot him back once it's applied. Thanks so much!~
@8by0 Heyo, thanks for reaching out! I still have that skin available yep, and I'd be happy to trade for the eye vial ^-^ I'll set up a CR with the skin & my dragon inside so you can apply it, then you can shoot him back once it's applied. Thanks so much!~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm back, looking to trade for a fire egg c: I have: [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] Looking for : [item=Unhatched Fire Egg]
I'm back, looking to trade for a fire egg c:
I have: Unhatched Wind Egg

Looking for : Unhatched Fire Egg
VVM4XuM.png
[center]looking to finish up a few long-outstanding outfit projects![/center] [quote=I have] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3280017/1]everything in this shop[/url][/center][/quote] [quote=I want] [center][item=sepia rose thorn tail tangle] [item=sepia rose thorn leg tangle] x2 [item=bamboo dried tea] [item=ferret friend] [item=sakura flowerfall] [item=heraldic tail tatters] [item=dour sailor's belt] [/center][/quote]
looking to finish up a few long-outstanding outfit projects!
I have wrote:
I want wrote:
Sepia Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Sepia Rose Thorn Leg Tangle x2

Bamboo Dried Tea Ferret Friend Sakura Flowerfall Heraldic Tail Tatters Dour Sailor's Belt
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
[quote=I have][center][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=eliminate][item=breed change: undertide][item=primary gene: chrysocolla][item=secondary gene: malachite] and gems/treasure to round it out[/center][/quote] [quote=I am looking for][center][item=breed change: nocturne]x20 I value nocturne breed changes at 20-28g[/center][/quote] feel free to DM me! ^w^ so far traded: 3 nocturne breed changes from ClovenHeart <3
I have wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Eliminate Breed Change: Undertide Primary Gene: Chrysocolla Secondary Gene: Malachite

and gems/treasure to round it out
I am looking for wrote:
Breed Change: Nocturne x20

I value nocturne breed changes at 20-28g

feel free to DM me! ^w^

so far traded: 3 nocturne breed changes from ClovenHeart <3
wyuSwmg.png
1 2 3 4 5