Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sornieth Swap Meet- Trading Hub
1 2 3 4 5
@Mochiko79 Sure yea! I'll set up a CR for ya ^-^

@NocteFurore That all sounds awesome!! I'll set up a 2-way CR with a value estimate for the skins for ya ^-^
@Mochiko79 Sure yea! I'll set up a CR for ya ^-^

@NocteFurore That all sounds awesome!! I'll set up a 2-way CR with a value estimate for the skins for ya ^-^
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
Ohh lovely thread!

Edit: striped Noggle found!

Ohh lovely thread!

Edit: striped Noggle found!

104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer I've got the Striped Noggle you're lookin for! I've sent over a CR ^-^
@SilentWanderer I've got the Striped Noggle you're lookin for! I've sent over a CR ^-^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote:
I have:

Quote:
I want:

Baldwin mats! Especially the NotN-relevant ones, because this will be my first time with this fest and I want to be Extra Prepared. This uma is valued around 500g, so I'd be looking for around the same value in mats!
Quote:
I have:

Quote:
I want:

Baldwin mats! Especially the NotN-relevant ones, because this will be my first time with this fest and I want to be Extra Prepared. This uma is valued around 500g, so I'd be looking for around the same value in mats!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Im missing one last doll for the achievement c: [quote]I have [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] [item=Soft Lightweaver Idol][item=Charged Stormweaver Sackdoll] [item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy][/quote] [quote]I want: [item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll][/quote]
Im missing one last doll for the achievement c:
Quote:
I have
Playful Windsinger Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Faded Shadowbinder Effigy

Quote:
I want:
Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll
VVM4XuM.png
@Deltazz I have the gladekeeper sackdoll you're lookin for! Any in return is good with me ^-^
@Deltazz I have the gladekeeper sackdoll you're lookin for! Any in return is good with me ^-^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@ClovenHeart
awesome thanks! I'll send you a CR with a lightweaver doll if thats good c:
@ClovenHeart
awesome thanks! I'll send you a CR with a lightweaver doll if thats good c:
VVM4XuM.png
@Clovenheart, would you be willing to trade your Winterbloom skin for a Jolly Mushroom Capelet, Bubbly Bisque Locket, and the couple of Nebula Starsilks you need?
@Clovenheart, would you be willing to trade your Winterbloom skin for a Jolly Mushroom Capelet, Bubbly Bisque Locket, and the couple of Nebula Starsilks you need?
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@Astaraela That'd be awesome yea! I'll set up a CR for ya ^-^
@Astaraela That'd be awesome yea! I'll set up a CR for ya ^-^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looking for:gems, treasure, insects, familiars (I'd prefer ones I don't have, but if I do have them I can always just throw them in Baldwin's Brew), hib den stuff, art of my dragons
Offering: dragon levelling. I have two level 25 dragons so I can level them up all the way to maximum, or I can level up fodder to exalt.
Looking for:gems, treasure, insects, familiars (I'd prefer ones I don't have, but if I do have them I can always just throw them in Baldwin's Brew), hib den stuff, art of my dragons
Offering: dragon levelling. I have two level 25 dragons so I can level them up all the way to maximum, or I can level up fodder to exalt.
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist || Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5