Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sornieth Swap Meet- Trading Hub
1 2 3 4 5
@mossfinch, aa sorry i just traded it with clovenheart >.<
@mossfinch, aa sorry i just traded it with clovenheart >.<
iDktb2b.pngbb5e88d1e7ed6f7710add6e5cb247e3a243eb31b.gifHIAqbn3.png
no worries! <3 ------------- [quote=please transmute for me I hate it so much] I have: [skin=44120] I want: someone to do bulk transmutations for me, materials provided. I'd like five full stacks, if possible![/quote]
no worries! <3
please transmute for me I hate it so much wrote:

I have:

I want: someone to do bulk transmutations for me, materials provided. I'd like five full stacks, if possible!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch im always melting stuff at baldwin, id be happy to transmute for you :D
Heads up that 5 stacks might take me a hot minute though (like transmuting twice per hour, 8hrs a day it would take about 30 days) so as long as you dont mind waiting a bit~ just lemme know!
@mossfinch im always melting stuff at baldwin, id be happy to transmute for you :D
Heads up that 5 stacks might take me a hot minute though (like transmuting twice per hour, 8hrs a day it would take about 30 days) so as long as you dont mind waiting a bit~ just lemme know!
@finniigan rad! I don't mind waiting at all! I also don't mind sending/receiving partial deliveries as things progress, if that helps with keeping numbers straight. Mostly I know that I'm gonna need lots of mats for NotN and I really, really don't want to make them myself XD
@finniigan rad! I don't mind waiting at all! I also don't mind sending/receiving partial deliveries as things progress, if that helps with keeping numbers straight. Mostly I know that I'm gonna need lots of mats for NotN and I really, really don't want to make them myself XD
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch alrighty then :P you can shoot the first stack my way and ill start melting stuff for ya right away!
@mossfinch alrighty then :P you can shoot the first stack my way and ill start melting stuff for ya right away!
[center]My turnnn! I'm looking to clear out my skins hoard! Here's all the ones I have; [item=Accent: Ancestral Runes][item=Accent: Spirit's Garden][item=Accent: Canyon Crawler][item=Accent: Princess of Pyrite][item=Accent: Bumblebee Frieze][item=Accent: Snow Wanderer][item=Accent: inkstained waltz][item=Skin: Thing In the Closet][item=Skin: Ceramic Cyclone][item=Accent: Galetouched Revelry][item=Accent: One with the Forest][item=Accent: Full moon winter][item=Accent: Blackfly] I'm willing to accept an array of items! They're all listed in order of preferance below, but anything would be sweet; NotN materials Wishlist items (you can find the link on my profile) Any services Leveled fodder Feel free to offer anything else though, I'm willing to listen to anythin! ^-^ I'll be updating this post as things are cleared out, so feel free to ask even if the post is a bit old.[/center]
My turnnn!

I'm looking to clear out my skins hoard! Here's all the ones I have;
Accent: Ancestral Runes Accent: Spirit's Garden Accent: Canyon Crawler Accent: Princess of Pyrite Accent: Bumblebee Frieze Accent: Snow Wanderer Accent: inkstained waltz Skin: Thing In the Closet Skin: Ceramic Cyclone Accent: Galetouched Revelry Accent: One with the Forest Accent: Full moon winter Accent: Blackfly

I'm willing to accept an array of items! They're all listed in order of preferance below, but anything would be sweet;
NotN materials
Wishlist items (you can find the link on my profile)
Any services
Leveled fodder

Feel free to offer anything else though, I'm willing to listen to anythin! ^-^ I'll be updating this post as things are cleared out, so feel free to ask even if the post is a bit old.
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
@Clovenheart
Hey there! I can help you out with your skin problem. I've got a bunch of apparel you need, and I want some of those gorgeous skins. Care for a trade? :)
@Clovenheart
Hey there! I can help you out with your skin problem. I've got a bunch of apparel you need, and I want some of those gorgeous skins. Care for a trade? :)
@Mochiko79 That'd be awesome yea!! Lemme know what skins you want and I can send ya a 2-way CR <3
@Mochiko79 That'd be awesome yea!! Lemme know what skins you want and I can send ya a 2-way CR <3
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
@Clovenheart
Can I have Fields of Remembrance and Thaw?
@Clovenheart
Can I have Fields of Remembrance and Thaw?
@clovenheart

Hi! I have a few mats (4 yellow goo and 2 purple sludge) as well as a Deep Space scene, Raptorik Herder, a Vivid (Veil), a Carnivore (Bane) I can trade for some skins!

I'm looking at Weaver's Radiance, Phototactic and you're in the stars

I do have several other mats if you want them.
Goos: 2 purple
Ooze: 6 yellow, 4 orange, 2 red
Sludge: 2 green, 8 yellow, 3 orange
@clovenheart

Hi! I have a few mats (4 yellow goo and 2 purple sludge) as well as a Deep Space scene, Raptorik Herder, a Vivid (Veil), a Carnivore (Bane) I can trade for some skins!

I'm looking at Weaver's Radiance, Phototactic and you're in the stars

I do have several other mats if you want them.
Goos: 2 purple
Ooze: 6 yellow, 4 orange, 2 red
Sludge: 2 green, 8 yellow, 3 orange
Ruin... Ruin… Nothing left but RUIN

The local glitch dragon that collects moon and FNAF-inspired dragons.
Collecting FNAF-inspired dragons
1 2 3 4 5