Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sornieth Swap Meet- Trading Hub
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Welcome to the [b]Sornieth Swap Meet[/b], a place for everyone to come and trade their items, dragons, and services with eachother![/center] Are you one of the many people with too many items in their hoard, who just doesn't have the time or energy to put all their unused things on the AH? Do you sometimes wonder, 'what if I could level this artist's dragons for them in exchange for a commission'? Do you wish you could sell your dragons for items on your wishlist, so you can actually make progress on your projects instead of using the money on more things you need to plan? Welcome home! Here you can offer up your items, services, and dragons to others like you, and get tangible items, services, and/or dragons in return! Each seller will set the value of what they have to offer, and list what items, services, and/or dragons they'd like to get in return. Here's a few examples of what that might look like; [quote=Theoretical Dragon][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66812170][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668122/66812170_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Looking to trade Harley! Currently valueing him at 30kt/g. I'm open to accepting items from my wishlist or any coli services as payment. Thank you for your time![/columns][/quote] [quote=Theoretical Service][left]Hate levelling permas? Have a wealth of Baldwin matterials just lying around?[/left] [right]I always forget to brew and rarely have the mats. I love the coli. [/right] [center][b]Let's trade our chores and both be the happier for it![/b] [emoji=coliseum team size=1][/center] I'm valuing this at 50kt/g per hour, and any Baldwin mats at the current LAH value. Ping or PM me to let me know which venue you want and how long you want me to go for![/quote] [quote=Theoretical Item(s)][columns][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Highland Scavenger][item=Carapace Arm][item=Gem Thief][item=Conflagrant Kilt][item=Aerborne Gustgather][nextcol]I have a handfull of festival items I'm looking to trade! I'm open to any items on my wishlist, thank you in advance![/quote] To get started, make a post here in the thread! Feel free to use any relevant pinglists as well, which are in the post below.
Welcome to the Sornieth Swap Meet, a place for everyone to come and trade their items, dragons, and services with eachother!

Are you one of the many people with too many items in their hoard, who just doesn't have the time or energy to put all their unused things on the AH? Do you sometimes wonder, 'what if I could level this artist's dragons for them in exchange for a commission'? Do you wish you could sell your dragons for items on your wishlist, so you can actually make progress on your projects instead of using the money on more things you need to plan? Welcome home! Here you can offer up your items, services, and dragons to others like you, and get tangible items, services, and/or dragons in return!

Each seller will set the value of what they have to offer, and list what items, services, and/or dragons they'd like to get in return. Here's a few examples of what that might look like;
Theoretical Dragon wrote:
66812170_350.png Looking to trade Harley! Currently valueing him at 30kt/g. I'm open to accepting items from my wishlist or any coli services as payment. Thank you for your time!
Theoretical Service wrote:
Hate levelling permas? Have a wealth of Baldwin matterials just lying around?
I always forget to brew and rarely have the mats. I love the coli.
Let's trade our chores and both be the happier for it!

I'm valuing this at 50kt/g per hour, and any Baldwin mats at the current LAH value. Ping or PM me to let me know which venue you want and how long you want me to go for!
Theoretical Item(s) wrote:
Mesa Mechanojets Highland Scavenger Carapace Arm Gem Thief Conflagrant Kilt Aerborne Gustgather I have a handfull of festival items I'm looking to trade! I'm open to any items on my wishlist, thank you in advance!

To get started, make a post here in the thread! Feel free to use any relevant pinglists as well, which are in the post below.
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
Please make sure to only use these on relevant posts! When using multiple pinglists, make sure to remove any duplicate pings before submitting your post.

General Pinglist;
@ClovenHeart

Offering Items;

Offering Services;

Offering Dragons;

To get on the pinglists, ping me in the thread and let me know which ones to add you onto! If you have any suggestions for the pinglists, please let me know. I want to make sure this is accessable for everyone!
Please make sure to only use these on relevant posts! When using multiple pinglists, make sure to remove any duplicate pings before submitting your post.

General Pinglist;
@ClovenHeart

Offering Items;

Offering Services;

Offering Dragons;

To get on the pinglists, ping me in the thread and let me know which ones to add you onto! If you have any suggestions for the pinglists, please let me know. I want to make sure this is accessable for everyone!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rez 4 spreadsheet
rez 4 spreadsheet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rez for forum art
rez for forum art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We are now open for posting! I'm pinging people who expressed interest in this idea during the development process, thank you all for your support, and let me know if you think I'm missing any details!! <3

@finniigan @ZimeBelle @ShaymeeRepose @AoiNoRyuu @Deltazz
We are now open for posting! I'm pinging people who expressed interest in this idea during the development process, thank you all for your support, and let me know if you think I'm missing any details!! <3

@finniigan @ZimeBelle @ShaymeeRepose @AoiNoRyuu @Deltazz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[s]I have: [item=flowering pohip] Seeking: [item=mossy pohip] or any other boss familiar excluding the manta rays. Hope I did this right![/s]
I have: Flowering Pohip

Seeking: Mossy Pohip or any other boss familiar excluding the manta rays.

Hope I did this right!
Ping me; I wander!
@Renekai I have the mossy pohip you're looking for! I'll shoot over a 2-way cr for ya ^-^
@Renekai I have the mossy pohip you're looking for! I'll shoot over a 2-way cr for ya ^-^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[quote]I have: [item=Swallowtail Buttersnake] Seeking: [item=Mimic Buttersnake][/quote] [quote]I have either: [item=Voltvolley Implements] OR [item=Nurtured Cluster] Seeking: [item=Coral Crown][/quote]
Quote:
I have:
Swallowtail Buttersnake
Seeking:
Mimic Buttersnake
Quote:
I have either:
Voltvolley Implements OR Nurtured Cluster
Seeking:
Coral Crown
iDktb2b.pngbb5e88d1e7ed6f7710add6e5cb247e3a243eb31b.gifHIAqbn3.png
@finniigan I have the Mimic Buttersnake & the Coral Crown you're looking for! I'll shoot over a 2-way cr for ya ^-^
@finniigan I have the Mimic Buttersnake & the Coral Crown you're looking for! I'll shoot over a 2-way cr for ya ^-^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@finniigan

I have the coral crown! I'd love to swap it for the nurtured cluster.
@finniigan

I have the coral crown! I'd love to swap it for the nurtured cluster.
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
1 2 3 4 5