Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | rockbreakers swap hub!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Draco981

Lol no worries!
@Draco981

Lol no worries!
Lol hi
[b]Have:[/b] All out! [b]Need:[/b] [item=diamonds in the veins chest] [item=spiral history chest]
Have:

All out!

Need:

Diamonds in the Veins Chest Spiral History Chest
zNjgtqR.pngaY5sAvd.png
Moved
Moved
04isyIW.pngyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifzuzPKXV.png
@/Cleyra I have a Medusa's Favorite Chest. I'd like the Mountain Move chest if it's still available. Just send a CR if you'd like to trade!
@/Cleyra I have a Medusa's Favorite Chest. I'd like the Mountain Move chest if it's still available. Just send a CR if you'd like to trade!
G1 Gene Projects
Wishlist
   Breed out the Basic
For Sale
   Banescale STP/Rainbow Challenge
[quote name="SapphireElegy" date="2023-11-29 19:11:43" ] @Cleyra I have a Medusa's Favorite Chest. I'd like the Mountain Move chest if it's still available. Just send a CR if you'd like to trade! [/quote] yes it is, I would love to trade, send a cr whenever you're ready!
SapphireElegy wrote on 2023-11-29 19:11:43:
@Cleyra I have a Medusa's Favorite Chest. I'd like the Mountain Move chest if it's still available. Just send a CR if you'd like to trade!

yes it is, I would love to trade, send a cr whenever you're ready!
zNjgtqR.pngaY5sAvd.png
@mirna

do you still have the even split chest? i'd love to get one for fc :)
@mirna

do you still have the even split chest? i'd love to get one for fc :)
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[s][quote name="ema2" date="2023-11-29 14:14:01" ] HAVE: 2x crystal emergence chest WANT: chests of - diamonds in the veins - stone shed Feel free to ping here first (so others know if smth is claimed before I can update) and set up CR immediately! [/quote] still looking for these trades! <3[/s] need stone shed, have crystal emergence
ema2 wrote on 2023-11-29 14:14:01:
HAVE: 2x crystal emergence chest

WANT: chests of
- diamonds in the veins
- stone shed

Feel free to ping here first (so others know if smth is claimed before I can update) and set up CR immediately!
still looking for these trades! <3

need stone shed, have crystal emergence
One of Each (personal quest)
[b]Have:[/b] [item=crystal emergence chest] Crystal Emergence Chest [item=diamonds in the veins chest] Diamonds in the Veins Chest [b]Want:[/b] [item=stone shed chest] Stone Shed Chest [item=mountain mover chest] Mountain Mover Chest [item=medusa's favorite chest] Medusa's Favorite Chest [item=even split chest] Even Split Chest
Have:
Crystal Emergence Chest Crystal Emergence Chest
Diamonds in the Veins Chest Diamonds in the Veins Chest

Want:
Stone Shed Chest Stone Shed Chest
Mountain Mover Chest Mountain Mover Chest
Medusa's Favorite Chest Medusa's Favorite Chest
Even Split Chest Even Split Chest
@Amdia [item=Accent: Sedimentary Serpent] for [item=medusa's favorite chest]?
@Amdia
Accent: Sedimentary Serpent for Medusa's Favorite Chest ?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia, 100% will do :)

Please pardon me, I am working from mobile. Just saw that someone actually requested the medusa's chest before you. If you would like I can notify you first if I get another.
@Kalia, 100% will do :)

Please pardon me, I am working from mobile. Just saw that someone actually requested the medusa's chest before you. If you would like I can notify you first if I get another.
04isyIW.pngyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifzuzPKXV.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21