Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling trinkets and random items
I'm trying to get money for genes and dragon plans so I'm going to sell the random trinkets and and objects that I have no time to do anything with. As of posting this I will start to melt some items, but if you hoard random trinkets ask me and I'll see if I have them to sell.

If you want a list of things I can work on that, but I'm too lazy to do that without the need for it.
I'm trying to get money for genes and dragon plans so I'm going to sell the random trinkets and and objects that I have no time to do anything with. As of posting this I will start to melt some items, but if you hoard random trinkets ask me and I'll see if I have them to sell.

If you want a list of things I can work on that, but I'm too lazy to do that without the need for it.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
Do you have any forgotten poet's tools, and if you do how much for them?
Do you have any forgotten poet's tools, and if you do how much for them?
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
@fearlord
I have 3.
Is 4g/kt too much to ask or too little. I'll send a two-way cr and you can decide then.
@fearlord
I have 3.
Is 4g/kt too much to ask or too little. I'll send a two-way cr and you can decide then.

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
bump
bump

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png