Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Open Max lvl Brewing Service (Free)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Sonders @lemfolis

Yep ^^ Send over mats when ready :^)
@Sonders @lemfolis

Yep ^^ Send over mats when ready :^)
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
@Ainlif
I noticed you haven't sent the mats yet, would you like to cancel the order or would you like some time to get the mats ^^?
@Ainlif
I noticed you haven't sent the mats yet, would you like to cancel the order or would you like some time to get the mats ^^?
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
Ahoy! I'm looking to get a bunch of apparel brewed. I know this a lot so let me know which ones you'd be interested in doing C: [item=Rainbow Starsilk Circlet]x3[item=Rainbow Starsilk Cloak]x3[item=Rainbow Starsilk Earrings]x3[item=Rainbow Starsilk Scarf]x3 [item=Rainbow Starsilk Shawl]x3[item=Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves]x3[item=Rainbow Starsilk Socks]x3[item=Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap]x3 [item=Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes]x3
Ahoy! I'm looking to get a bunch of apparel brewed. I know this a lot so let me know which ones you'd be interested in doing C:

Rainbow Starsilk Circlet x3 Rainbow Starsilk Cloak x3 Rainbow Starsilk Earrings x3 Rainbow Starsilk Scarf x3
Rainbow Starsilk Shawl x3 Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves x3 Rainbow Starsilk Socks x3 Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap x3
Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes x3
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis
I'd be willing to do the first 3 items listed x3 ^^ If you still need the other items brewed after those are finished I could do the next batch of three items ^^
@lemfolis
I'd be willing to do the first 3 items listed x3 ^^ If you still need the other items brewed after those are finished I could do the next batch of three items ^^
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
Hello again! May I request one Poisonous Rose Thorn Stockings and Poisonous Rose Thorn Gloves? :)
Hello again! May I request one Poisonous Rose Thorn Stockings and Poisonous Rose Thorn Gloves? :)
> FR time +4
> Artfol
> Avatar dragon
> This will be prettier someday
@Sonders
Yep ^^ Send mats when ready!
@Sonders
Yep ^^ Send mats when ready!
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
@PepperPoppers Can you brew me some Irradiated Alchemical Reduction? (When do I send the materials?) [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction]
@PepperPoppers Can you brew me some Irradiated Alchemical Reduction? (When do I send the materials?)
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction

tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o5_100.png
@Meikas
How much would you like me to brew? You can send as soon as I know the amount and confirm I'm willing to do it ^^
@Meikas
How much would you like me to brew? You can send as soon as I know the amount and confirm I'm willing to do it ^^
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
Hello! Would you be willing to brew the trail gene for me please?
Hello! Would you be willing to brew the trail gene for me please?
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
@DragonJade
Sure ^^ Send mats when ready :^)
@DragonJade
Sure ^^ Send mats when ready :^)
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15