Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Open Max lvl Brewing Service (Free)
Just wanted to pop by and give you a bit of encouragement. 28 is the current maximum for cauldron levels, so you're nearly there.
Just wanted to pop by and give you a bit of encouragement. 28 is the current maximum for cauldron levels, so you're nearly there.
@TheMasterGamer I was actually kinda shocked when it did say max brew bc I thought it was just going to go on forever LOL, but my latest brew finally pushed it over the edge!! I wonder why they have the extra 2 levels there when theres nothing you can brew with them [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
@TheMasterGamer
I was actually kinda shocked when it did say max brew bc I thought it was just going to go on forever LOL, but my latest brew finally pushed it over the edge!! I wonder why they have the extra 2 levels there when theres nothing you can brew with them
5OZS7SI.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
Congratulations, and I don't have a good answer for the empty levels.
Congratulations, and I don't have a good answer for the empty levels.
Que has been cleared ^^
Que has been cleared ^^
5OZS7SI.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
Hello! We would love to brew a few of the Scarlet Dinosaur apparel items if you've got the time, please! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
Hello! We would love to brew a few of the Scarlet Dinosaur apparel items if you've got the time, please!
S6bPlBX.png
5hF3FGk.png BTRr72z.png nWiQNX9.png
tumblr_inline_o38gt6PJCN1r5syjm_250.png
OETsgJU.png U6S2sqL.png eswSnrS.png
4xqaZpf.png yvMj9jM.png Y7MOfeL.png
qqLBHcq.png
@whirlwinnr
Sure ^^ Which apparel and how many would you like?
@whirlwinnr
Sure ^^ Which apparel and how many would you like?
5OZS7SI.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
One Helmet, one Breastplate, and one Shoulder Guard!

We were able to get help with the helmet and breastplate, so we just need the shoulder guard now!
One Helmet, one Breastplate, and one Shoulder Guard!

We were able to get help with the helmet and breastplate, so we just need the shoulder guard now!
S6bPlBX.png
5hF3FGk.png BTRr72z.png nWiQNX9.png
tumblr_inline_o38gt6PJCN1r5syjm_250.png
OETsgJU.png U6S2sqL.png eswSnrS.png
4xqaZpf.png yvMj9jM.png Y7MOfeL.png
qqLBHcq.png
Hello! Would you be able to brew 1 Weaver Gene for me?[emoji=familiar heart size=1] I have all the materials and currency ready for whenever you'd like me to send them!
Hello! Would you be able to brew 1 Weaver Gene for me? I have all the materials and currency ready for whenever you'd like me to send them!
XrJPz4h.png
Hello! c: If there is still space, may I please request a Cosmo Gecko and a Bubble Brook Gecko to be brewed? I can send the materials and currency whenever you're available ^_^
Hello! c: If there is still space, may I please request a Cosmo Gecko and a Bubble Brook Gecko to be brewed? I can send the materials and currency whenever you're available ^_^
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png
dEe2UrM.png
SDBcrXj.png
9e9okfI.png
0swsiUr.png
@whirlwinnr @Sabaari @Infenza

Sorry for the late response, I should be able to do all of your orders ^^ Send when ready :]
@whirlwinnr @Sabaari @Infenza

Sorry for the late response, I should be able to do all of your orders ^^ Send when ready :]
5OZS7SI.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png