Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSE]Luna's Lazy Leveling Service
1 2 3
[size=7][size=3][b]Service Temporarily Closed due to Owner's IRL ordeals.[/b][/size][/size] [center][color=#CA89DB][size=6][b][u]Luna's Lazy Leveling![/u][/b][/size][/color] [size=4][i]Too "lazy" to go through the efforts of leveling your dragons? Got tired of the hassle it is to level them up? Just want some help getting your dragons leveled? Well, this is the place for you! I will train your dragon(s) for a fairly cheaper price[/i][/size] ([size=2]as compared to other services[/size])[size=4][i], with some bonuses thrown in there as well for a small add on! [b]TLDR?[/b]I will train your dragons for a cheaper price! Only con to it is it may take a bit longer than other services, as I am quite busy irl with school(work) & family things![/i][/size][/center] ----- [center][color=#CA89DB][size=5][b]" REGULATIONS "[/b][/size][/color][/center] [columns][center][size=4][b]I WILL... +[/b] [i]Train fodder for you! [b]+[/b] Train to lvl 25! [b]+[/b] Distribute stats points! [b]+[/b] Add battle stones! (If you give me them, I will not use my own stock)[/i][/size][/center][nextcol][center][size=4][b]I WILL NOT... +[/b] [i]Exalt for you. [b]+[/b] Train more than 3 at a time [b]+[/b] Hold the trainees for longer than 5 days after they are finished.[/i][/size][/center][/columns] ----- [center][color=#CA89DB][size=5][b]PRICING! ([i]all per dragon[/i])[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][b]+[/b] 1-9 | [i]8kt/g[/i] [b]+[/b] 1-14 | [i]18kt/g[/i] [b]+[/b] 1-18 | [i]40kt/g[/i] [b]+[/b] 1-25 | [i]80kt/g[/i] [b]+[/b] (2-10)-25 | [i]60kt/g[/i] [b]+[/b] [i]Want me to distribute stat points? | 5kt/g[/i] [b]+[/b] [i]Want level A to level B, that don't fit in the sections above? | 3-6kt/g[/i] [b] =[/b] <lvl 15 | [i](3kt/g)x(# of levels wanted up until 15)[/i] [b] =[/b] >lvl 15 | [i](6kt/g)x(# of levels wanted after lvl 15)[/i] [b] =[/b] EXAMPLE A: | [i]9->15 would be 3x6, 18kt/g[/i] [b] =[/b] EXAMPLE A: | [i]15->25 would be 6x10, 60kt/g[/i] [b]+[/b] FODDER "DISCOUNT"! [i]If you want me to train 2+ fodder, I will take (8kt/g)x(the number of fodder) off of your total![i] [b]+[/b] FLIGHT DISCOUNT! [i]If you are in the Shadow flight, you get an instant 10kt/g off! Do tell me, as I sometimes do not check a member's flight when calculating the total cost for their request and stuff.[i] ----- [center][color=#CA89DB][size=5][b]OWNER NOTES[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][b]+[/b] [i]I will only take on a max of 3-5 at a time! If you want me to train more than that, I will set up a double CR for us to swap out trained dragons for new ones..[/i] [b]+[/b] [i]I am subscribed to this thread, so no need to ping me! Not unless I forget to reply something for 3+ days, at least <3[/i] [b]+[/b] [i][b]I am a student[/b]! As my signature says, I am offline for the majority of the day Mon-Fri, and some other time may be taken as well due to school work and other IRL factors! I also only pop on some days to simply do small chores, such as feeding, incubating, gathering, etc! If something irl interferes with your dragons' leveling, I will make sure to notify you and discuss what happens next and such.[/i] [b]+[/b] [i]I can refuse to provide my service to you, if I like. Though I am not fully sure I will ever come across a situation like this... But I would like to let this be known!![/i] [b]+[/b] [i]I will do the calculations for pricing for you! I'm a bit of a math enjoyer so I'll gladly do it so you don't need to! Though, if something seems wrong, please do tell me! Not everything will be perfect everytime, and I would vry much rather not charge you too much or too little![/i] ----- [center][color=#CA89DB][size=5][b]SIGN UP FORM[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][i]Feel free to copy the form below and fill it out to be signed up for this service! Once I'm free to level your dragons, I'll ping you and let you know.[/i][/center] [code][b]USERNAME:[/b] [b]DRAGON TOTAL:[/b] [b]DRAGON(s):[/b] send a link, ID, or some way for me to find them! [b]LEVELS:[/b] state what level you want them to be levelled to! [b]NOTES:[/b] anything else you want me to know! Want them by a certain time? Wanna use a discount? Just mention that here![/code]
Service Temporarily Closed due to Owner's IRL ordeals.
Luna's Lazy Leveling!
Too "lazy" to go through the efforts of leveling your dragons? Got tired of the hassle it is to level them up? Just want some help getting your dragons leveled? Well, this is the place for you!
I will train your dragon(s) for a fairly cheaper price
(as compared to other services), with some bonuses thrown in there as well for a small add on!
TLDR?I will train your dragons for a cheaper price! Only con to it is it may take a bit longer than other services, as I am quite busy irl with school(work) & family things!

" REGULATIONS "
I WILL...
+
Train fodder for you!
+ Train to lvl 25!
+ Distribute stats points!
+ Add battle stones! (If you give me them, I will not use my own stock)
I WILL NOT...
+
Exalt for you.
+ Train more than 3 at a time
+ Hold the trainees for longer than 5 days after they are finished.

PRICING! (all per dragon)
+ 1-9 | 8kt/g
+ 1-14 | 18kt/g
+ 1-18 | 40kt/g
+ 1-25 | 80kt/g
+ (2-10)-25 | 60kt/g
+ Want me to distribute stat points? | 5kt/g
+ Want level A to level B, that don't fit in the sections above? | 3-6kt/g
= <lvl 15 | (3kt/g)x(# of levels wanted up until 15)
= >lvl 15 | (6kt/g)x(# of levels wanted after lvl 15)
= EXAMPLE A: | 9->15 would be 3x6, 18kt/g
= EXAMPLE A: | 15->25 would be 6x10, 60kt/g

+ FODDER "DISCOUNT"! If you want me to train 2+ fodder, I will take (8kt/g)x(the number of fodder) off of your total!
+ FLIGHT DISCOUNT! If you are in the Shadow flight, you get an instant 10kt/g off! Do tell me, as I sometimes do not check a member's flight when calculating the total cost for their request and stuff.

OWNER NOTES
+ I will only take on a max of 3-5 at a time! If you want me to train more than that, I will set up a double CR for us to swap out trained dragons for new ones..
+ I am subscribed to this thread, so no need to ping me! Not unless I forget to reply something for 3+ days, at least <3
+ I am a student! As my signature says, I am offline for the majority of the day Mon-Fri, and some other time may be taken as well due to school work and other IRL factors! I also only pop on some days to simply do small chores, such as feeding, incubating, gathering, etc! If something irl interferes with your dragons' leveling, I will make sure to notify you and discuss what happens next and such.
+ I can refuse to provide my service to you, if I like. Though I am not fully sure I will ever come across a situation like this... But I would like to let this be known!!
+ I will do the calculations for pricing for you! I'm a bit of a math enjoyer so I'll gladly do it so you don't need to! Though, if something seems wrong, please do tell me! Not everything will be perfect everytime, and I would vry much rather not charge you too much or too little!
Feel free to copy the form below and fill it out to be signed up for this service! Once I'm free to level your dragons, I'll ping you and let you know.
Code:
[b]USERNAME:[/b] [b]DRAGON TOTAL:[/b] [b]DRAGON(s):[/b] send a link, ID, or some way for me to find them! [b]LEVELS:[/b] state what level you want them to be levelled to! [b]NOTES:[/b] anything else you want me to know! Want them by a certain time? Wanna use a discount? Just mention that here!
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif
Luna / Lun !!!
. > They / She | Demigirl
. > Minor
. > Fixations: FNAF + Music (Ask me about music...please...)
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
CURRENT TRAINEES
+ Hypomargoteros | Mendelssohn (48130161) | CURRENTLY TRAINING
+ Bunnez | Balam (77071835)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)

WAITLIST
+ Hypomargoteros | Wildernis (32372491)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)

PINGLIST
+ (user)
+ (user)
+ (user)
CURRENT TRAINEES
+ Hypomargoteros | Mendelssohn (48130161) | CURRENTLY TRAINING
+ Bunnez | Balam (77071835)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)

WAITLIST
+ Hypomargoteros | Wildernis (32372491)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)
+ (user) | dragon (ID)

PINGLIST
+ (user)
+ (user)
+ (user)
Luna / Lun !!!
. > Minor
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
" FAQ "
+ Can I do mixed payments? | Sure! You can pay in gems & treasure, or even gifts from my wishlist (LAH price).
+ What dragons do you train? Fodder? G1s? I will train all dragons, really! I am fine with training fodder (limit of 5 at a time), G1s, lore bbs, etc. Only ones I won't train, of course, are progens, as you really can't send me them and stuff.
+ placeholder
+ placeholder
+ placeholder
" FAQ "
+ Can I do mixed payments? | Sure! You can pay in gems & treasure, or even gifts from my wishlist (LAH price).
+ What dragons do you train? Fodder? G1s? I will train all dragons, really! I am fine with training fodder (limit of 5 at a time), G1s, lore bbs, etc. Only ones I won't train, of course, are progens, as you really can't send me them and stuff.
+ placeholder
+ placeholder
+ placeholder
Luna / Lun !!!
. > Minor
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
Bump! Now open!
Bump! Now open!
Luna / Lun !!!
. > Minor
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
USERNAME: Astaraela
DRAGON TOTAL: 1
DRAGON(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81748485
LEVELS: 25
NOTES: The total is 60kt since my dragon is lvl5, correct? Also, how much would it be to level a lvl17 dragon to lvl25 for future reference?
USERNAME: Astaraela
DRAGON TOTAL: 1
DRAGON(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81748485
NOTES: The total is 60kt since my dragon is lvl5, correct? Also, how much would it be to level a lvl17 dragon to lvl25 for future reference?
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@Astaraela

Hihi! I'll add your darling Lala to the list now, if you'd like to send him over to my lair in a CR! And yes, it would be 60kt/g for this case.

If you were to do a 17 -> 25, I'd have to figure it out. Most of the charge for this service is the time commitment that comes with me leveling em, yk? So it would really depend on how long it takes for me to get them up those 8 levels. I'd probs say about 30-40kt/g?
@Astaraela

Hihi! I'll add your darling Lala to the list now, if you'd like to send him over to my lair in a CR! And yes, it would be 60kt/g for this case.

If you were to do a 17 -> 25, I'd have to figure it out. Most of the charge for this service is the time commitment that comes with me leveling em, yk? So it would really depend on how long it takes for me to get them up those 8 levels. I'd probs say about 30-40kt/g?
Luna / Lun !!!
. > Minor
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
USERNAME: Bunnez
DRAGON TOTAL: 2
DRAGON(s):
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77071835
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83367646
NOTES: Can you distribute the stats if that's okay?? I want based off a specific build so I can use them to level some other dregs I have. The build in question, How much would it cost with a mixture of treasure and gems?
USERNAME: Bunnez
DRAGON TOTAL: 2
DRAGON(s):
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77071835
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83367646
NOTES: Can you distribute the stats if that's okay?? I want based off a specific build so I can use them to level some other dregs I have. The build in question, How much would it cost with a mixture of treasure and gems?
XC93sMs.png
fOzY5fQ.png
qhK4FYS.png
kHBaXec.png
Cx0Sdv8.png3qGl4En.pngyjMH2e7.pngm78opSZ.png ohvEg5Y.pnglcAFJdA.pngoBrVL41.pngA1eu65w.png
wTBPG5s.png
ygWzlbs.pngqKZAaLK.pngEelxG9K.pngaL21n5x.pngqNaB4mi.pngSjV5FiU.png
n4je4QW.png
@Bunnez

Heya! I could so do that for you! For stats distribution, its +5kt/g per dragon, so it'd be an extra 10kt on top of your normal cost for leveling! I do a 1g:1000t ratio, so it could be easily split half gems, half treasure, if you'd like!

The total would likely be around 85kt/g each, so around 170kt/g total! You can send them whenever you like, and they'll be added to the list once I get the CR <3
@Bunnez

Heya! I could so do that for you! For stats distribution, its +5kt/g per dragon, so it'd be an extra 10kt on top of your normal cost for leveling! I do a 1g:1000t ratio, so it could be easily split half gems, half treasure, if you'd like!

The total would likely be around 85kt/g each, so around 170kt/g total! You can send them whenever you like, and they'll be added to the list once I get the CR <3
Luna / Lun !!!
. > Minor
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
Quick heads up, I think the 1-25 leveling services generally charge about 250g/kt or more at this point.
Quick heads up, I think the 1-25 leveling services generally charge about 250g/kt or more at this point.
0JEQL3a.png
Little question for your FAQ-
Do they have to be fodder dragons? Would you train G1s?
Little question for your FAQ-
Do they have to be fodder dragons? Would you train G1s?
1 2 3