Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding
1 2 3 4
@TimeLadySerenity Yep! The system bugs out if you move an item into your vault and back out, sometimes if you get more of an item after sending the CR (even if you still have the right number available), or if you added an item to the 2 way AND the 1 way. You may need to re-send the CR with the items over again. I will leave that one up since it's bugging, so you can item match if needed.
@TimeLadySerenity Yep! The system bugs out if you move an item into your vault and back out, sometimes if you get more of an item after sending the CR (even if you still have the right number available), or if you added an item to the 2 way AND the 1 way. You may need to re-send the CR with the items over again. I will leave that one up since it's bugging, so you can item match if needed.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'll go ahead and send a fixed one, I appreciate your patience.
@Kedreeva

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'll go ahead and send a fixed one, I appreciate your patience.
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@Kedreeva
I'd love to do more grinding for you, do you have a venue preference this time?
@Kedreeva
I'd love to do more grinding for you, do you have a venue preference this time?
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 Anywhere is good, whatever venue you like looking at. I could use some stuff from Woodland Path, Thunderhead Savannah or Harpy's Roost if you like any of those, but I have rolling stacks from all the venues and I'm collecting data on all of them. I added a link to my spreadsheet to the front page, if you wanna go for one with less data!
@saowen99 Anywhere is good, whatever venue you like looking at. I could use some stuff from Woodland Path, Thunderhead Savannah or Harpy's Roost if you like any of those, but I have rolling stacks from all the venues and I'm collecting data on all of them. I added a link to my spreadsheet to the front page, if you wanna go for one with less data!
@Kedreeva
I saw the spreadsheet and it was so neat to look at!! I love data like that! (And actually I think you might have put my first grind for you under an hour instead of a half, i got really curious what my numbers were and tallied them up, and got 487 from that grind!)
I can definitely do Thunderhead Savannah if thats fine with you! I might end up doing more than an hour but ill send it in hour chunks to make it easy for your tracking!
@Kedreeva
I saw the spreadsheet and it was so neat to look at!! I love data like that! (And actually I think you might have put my first grind for you under an hour instead of a half, i got really curious what my numbers were and tallied them up, and got 487 from that grind!)
I can definitely do Thunderhead Savannah if thats fine with you! I might end up doing more than an hour but ill send it in hour chunks to make it easy for your tracking!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 Oh, perfect! And yeah I think I might've, I just went back and checked and I must've been on the wrong sheet. I think I'll update the header colors so it's easier to tell, there were a couple times I had to move things because I was on the 30m when I meant to be on 60 or vice versa
@saowen99 Oh, perfect! And yeah I think I might've, I just went back and checked and I must've been on the wrong sheet. I think I'll update the header colors so it's easier to tell, there were a couple times I had to move things because I was on the 30m when I meant to be on 60 or vice versa
@Kedreeva
I can imagine its tough! I always forget to check the tab on spreadsheets before adding things and i can imagine its harder when they look similar like that!!
@Kedreeva
I can imagine its tough! I always forget to check the tab on spreadsheets before adding things and i can imagine its harder when they look similar like that!!
1Hz5MxU.png
@Kedreeva
hello! i'd love to do a 30 minute crystal pools test grind for you! i unfortunately only have 2 maxed and eliminate-stoned dragons so i can't do a full team, but i'd be more than happy to do extra time or take a lower rate if that's okay with you!
@Kedreeva
hello! i'd love to do a 30 minute crystal pools test grind for you! i unfortunately only have 2 maxed and eliminate-stoned dragons so i can't do a full team, but i'd be more than happy to do extra time or take a lower rate if that's okay with you!
@tropicalbb If you have two, you should still be able to fight at a similar speed to normal in the lower venues (training fields->sandswept delta), if you'd like to do grinding there? I could use scorched forest or woodland path items.
@tropicalbb If you have two, you should still be able to fight at a similar speed to normal in the lower venues (training fields->sandswept delta), if you'd like to do grinding there? I could use scorched forest or woodland path items.
@Kedreeva sure, sounds good! i actually have a little more time than i thought, want to agree on a 1 hour scorched forest run? or i could do half and half with woodland path; up to you
@Kedreeva sure, sounds good! i actually have a little more time than i thought, want to agree on a 1 hour scorched forest run? or i could do half and half with woodland path; up to you
1 2 3 4