Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding
1 2 3 4
@Hihamburger @CxcoWxlf

Great! There's no time pressure or incoming-order tracking, just a limit of up to 1 hour on first grinds so we can get a feel for one another. Other than that, I look forward to hearing from you!
@Hihamburger @CxcoWxlf

Great! There's no time pressure or incoming-order tracking, just a limit of up to 1 hour on first grinds so we can get a feel for one another. Other than that, I look forward to hearing from you!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva

I can start at any time from 8am (one hour before Fr time) and 1pm (one hour before Fr time
@Kedreeva

I can start at any time from 8am (one hour before Fr time) and 1pm (one hour before Fr time
Cyno or Albedo... im farming for both but who do i pull for...
Probably whoever re-runs first. (Genshin~)
@CxcoWxlf

Sounds good!
@CxcoWxlf

Sounds good!
@Kedreeva
Back to grind some more rainsong for you!! at least an hour if not more and you can expect it before rollover! (if youd rather me grind elsewhere let me know!!)
@Kedreeva
Back to grind some more rainsong for you!! at least an hour if not more and you can expect it before rollover! (if youd rather me grind elsewhere let me know!!)
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 Rainsong would be lovely, thank you!
@saowen99 Rainsong would be lovely, thank you!
@Kedreeva I would like to do a 30 minute Crystal Pools grind for you. :)
@Kedreeva I would like to do a 30 minute Crystal Pools grind for you. :)
FR+3
@oneluckyduck I would like for you to do that!
@oneluckyduck I would like for you to do that!
@Kedreeva

I grinded in the Crystal Pools for 30 minutes. I'm not sure I understand the instructions though, since it mentions both a two and a one way CR.

EDIT: Oh, I get it now. The 1 way is for the rest of the loot, cause it's not gonna all fit in the first one. I'm a dingus. XD
@Kedreeva

I grinded in the Crystal Pools for 30 minutes. I'm not sure I understand the instructions though, since it mentions both a two and a one way CR.

EDIT: Oh, I get it now. The 1 way is for the rest of the loot, cause it's not gonna all fit in the first one. I'm a dingus. XD
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@TimeLadySerenity I think it's clever you figured it out without knowing ahead of time! Thank you!
@TimeLadySerenity I think it's clever you figured it out without knowing ahead of time! Thank you!
@Kedreeva

No problem! It keeps giving me an error message when I try to finalize the CR saying I don't have the necessary items...but I kinda do? I'm not sure why it's claiming I don't. :/

Have you ever had this happen before?
@Kedreeva

No problem! It keeps giving me an error message when I try to finalize the CR saying I don't have the necessary items...but I kinda do? I'm not sure why it's claiming I don't. :/

Have you ever had this happen before?
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
1 2 3 4