Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding
1 2 3 4
@tropicalbb An hour in scorched forest sounds lovely! I'll actually send a 2-way your way now, since i'm about to sleep, so I can clear it when I wake up.
@tropicalbb An hour in scorched forest sounds lovely! I'll actually send a 2-way your way now, since i'm about to sleep, so I can clear it when I wake up.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
I’ll be doing some per-level grinding in Thunderhead Savanna!
I’ll be doing some per-level grinding in Thunderhead Savanna!
@IllusiveFox Noted, I look forward to hearing from you!
@IllusiveFox Noted, I look forward to hearing from you!
hi! first timer for you and I'll be doing per-battle (100) in volcanic vents
I just felt like notifying you ^^
hi! first timer for you and I'll be doing per-battle (100) in volcanic vents
I just felt like notifying you ^^
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
@blanco1co1t Something pleasant to look forward to today :) Thanks! Remember that you can keep any/all of the holiday items!
@blanco1co1t Something pleasant to look forward to today :) Thanks! Remember that you can keep any/all of the holiday items!
by the way I can grind some hundreds more if you'd like, lets say sandswept delta (or basically anywhere) ^^
lets say 3?
by the way I can grind some hundreds more if you'd like, lets say sandswept delta (or basically anywhere) ^^
lets say 3?
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
@blanco1co1t That would be lovely! Whichever venue you like to be in will be fine with me, I am collecting things from most of them.
@blanco1co1t That would be lovely! Whichever venue you like to be in will be fine with me, I am collecting things from most of them.
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4