Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Panther's G1 Auction Service (FREE!)
1 2 3 4
My shop is officially open!
@acrobat @Aeroden
My shop is officially open!
@acrobat @Aeroden
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Username & ID: Aeroden #144829

Type of Auction (single/multiple/set, please include # of dragons if choosing multiple or set): Single

Dragon or lair link(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83379813

Would you like me to provide scries? (please note that scries for multiples and sets are 2g per scry, singles are free): Optional. I've provided scries in the dragon's bio, but you're welcome to go for it too.

Do you need me to board your dragon(s)?: No.

What day do you want the auction to start? (please allow 2-3 work days of coding between posting your form and the start date for sets): January 17 or 18th. I also have a template in her bio if you want to use it rather than make one yourself.
Username & ID: Aeroden #144829

Type of Auction (single/multiple/set, please include # of dragons if choosing multiple or set): Single

Dragon or lair link(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83379813

Would you like me to provide scries? (please note that scries for multiples and sets are 2g per scry, singles are free): Optional. I've provided scries in the dragon's bio, but you're welcome to go for it too.

Do you need me to board your dragon(s)?: No.

What day do you want the auction to start? (please allow 2-3 work days of coding between posting your form and the start date for sets): January 17 or 18th. I also have a template in her bio if you want to use it rather than make one yourself.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@Aeroden Thank you for the interest and I do apologize for the wait! I've officially subscribed to the thread so nothing will be missed anymore haha ^^' I've sent you the questions! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@Aeroden Thank you for the interest and I do apologize for the wait! I've officially subscribed to the thread so nothing will be missed anymore haha ^^' I've sent you the questions!
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I'd love to use this service when your shop opens again, could I please be put on the waitlist? (Also, should I fill out the form now or when you open your shop?)
I'd love to use this service when your shop opens again, could I please be put on the waitlist? (Also, should I fill out the form now or when you open your shop?)
PiPXAsD.png
  • She/Her
  • FRT+9
1YfWVEZ.png
@GentleGentoo Hello! My service is actually open right now and I would be happy to help you ^^ Post or PM your form whenever you’re ready! <3
@GentleGentoo Hello! My service is actually open right now and I would be happy to help you ^^ Post or PM your form whenever you’re ready! <3
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Hello! Can I be added to your waitlist? ;o
Hello! Can I be added to your waitlist? ;o
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@Cynil Absolutely! Thanks for your interest ^^
@Cynil Absolutely! Thanks for your interest ^^
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Cynil Hello! I took the break I needed and the shop is open again ^^ Feel free to submit your form whenever you want, just remember to take a peek at my calendar before requesting a start date - thank you!
@Cynil Hello! I took the break I needed and the shop is open again ^^ Feel free to submit your form whenever you want, just remember to take a peek at my calendar before requesting a start date - thank you!
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Username & ID: Redwinterafr & #597621
Type of Auction (single/multiple/set, please include # of dragons if choosing multiple or set): Multiple total of 2
Dragon or lair link(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84180319
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83943729
Would you like me to provide scries? (please note that scries for multiples and sets are 2g per scry, singles are free): I have a dumb amount of scries, if they are terrible lmk what u added and i will transfer the gems
Do you need me to board your dragon(s)?: nope
What day do you want the auction to start? (please allow 2-3 work days of coding between posting your form and the start date for sets): whenever works for you maybe the 28th?
Have you read and agree to all of my terms?: YES!
Username & ID: Redwinterafr & #597621
Type of Auction (single/multiple/set, please include # of dragons if choosing multiple or set): Multiple total of 2
Dragon or lair link(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84180319
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83943729
Would you like me to provide scries? (please note that scries for multiples and sets are 2g per scry, singles are free): I have a dumb amount of scries, if they are terrible lmk what u added and i will transfer the gems
Do you need me to board your dragon(s)?: nope
What day do you want the auction to start? (please allow 2-3 work days of coding between posting your form and the start date for sets): whenever works for you maybe the 28th?
Have you read and agree to all of my terms?: YES!
Nj6fj51.png
Hello c:
The service is open, right? :)

I have 5-8 fully gened G1 dragons i would like auctioned (still figuring out exactly which ones i want to keep). All of the dragons have outfits that could be sold with them as well. Most of them have 1 or multiple pieces of art, by me or other people. some have gem genes.

would that be something you'd be able to handle? :)
Hello c:
The service is open, right? :)

I have 5-8 fully gened G1 dragons i would like auctioned (still figuring out exactly which ones i want to keep). All of the dragons have outfits that could be sold with them as well. Most of them have 1 or multiple pieces of art, by me or other people. some have gem genes.

would that be something you'd be able to handle? :)
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 3 4