Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) Robsypi's Coli Services [NewPricing]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@robsypi
Venue Grinding Request!
Username: Solune
Type of Payment: Gems
Venue(s) You want me to grind: Forgotten Cave
# of Hours: 2 hours

thank you!
@robsypi
Venue Grinding Request!
Username: Solune
Type of Payment: Gems
Venue(s) You want me to grind: Forgotten Cave
# of Hours: 2 hours

thank you!
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
@robsypi
oh my bad! yes I'll do the 2 for now plz! :')
@robsypi
oh my bad! yes I'll do the 2 for now plz! :')
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@robsypi
Trainer Leveling Request!
Username: DeliciousBlood
Are you a Newer Player?: No
Type of Payment: Half Gems Half Treasure
Any G1s?: Yes both
# of dragons: 2
@robsypi
Username: DeliciousBlood
Are you a Newer Player?: No
Type of Payment: Half Gems Half Treasure
Any G1s?: Yes both
I am mobile atm so please bare with me as I respond and get the front page updated. Thank you!

@Clavicado
No problem whatsoever! I just wanted to let you know in case that was a problem for you!
I've confirmed your order though! I will knock 50 gems each off of the price since it won't be from level 1 to 25 for them, so your total for the two trainers will be 250 gems! Feel free to set up a 1-way CR with the gems and the dragons you'd like me to start with and I will accept when I am ready to begin your order!

@Solune
Your order has been confirmed!
Feel free to set up a 1-way CR with 200 G in payment and I will accept when I am ready to begin processing your order! Thank you!

@DeliciousBlood
Hey there! Unfortunately the two trainer leveling slots have been taken but I can ping you once I am done processing the current orders if you'd be interested in that!
I am mobile atm so please bare with me as I respond and get the front page updated. Thank you!

@Clavicado
No problem whatsoever! I just wanted to let you know in case that was a problem for you!
I've confirmed your order though! I will knock 50 gems each off of the price since it won't be from level 1 to 25 for them, so your total for the two trainers will be 250 gems! Feel free to set up a 1-way CR with the gems and the dragons you'd like me to start with and I will accept when I am ready to begin your order!

@Solune
Your order has been confirmed!
Feel free to set up a 1-way CR with 200 G in payment and I will accept when I am ready to begin processing your order! Thank you!

@DeliciousBlood
Hey there! Unfortunately the two trainer leveling slots have been taken but I can ping you once I am done processing the current orders if you'd be interested in that!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WU3hGib.gif K5ijH6S.pngBoarder's Den
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi Sounds good![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@robsypi Sounds good!
@robsypi — i know your trainer levelling slots are full, but i’ll just put my form here and you can ping me when you’re ready to take them :D just don’t want to forget to do this, so i hope that’s fine with you! <3
Username: invaderpretzel
Are you a Newer Player?: yes
Type of Payment: gems!
Any G1s?: both are g1s!

an extra note: both percival and newton are level 20. both are only statted in STR and their QCK is at 10. let me know how much i have to pay (if it changes bc of their levels) otherwise i’m more than happy to pay for the good discount you already offer!
@robsypi — i know your trainer levelling slots are full, but i’ll just put my form here and you can ping me when you’re ready to take them :D just don’t want to forget to do this, so i hope that’s fine with you! <3
Username: invaderpretzel
Are you a Newer Player?: yes
Type of Payment: gems!
Any G1s?: both are g1s!

an extra note: both percival and newton are level 20. both are only statted in STR and their QCK is at 10. let me know how much i have to pay (if it changes bc of their levels) otherwise i’m more than happy to pay for the good discount you already offer!
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@DeliciousBlood @invaderpretzel
Could I possibly trouble you two to add yourself to the trainer's pinglist on the front page to make it easier to ping everyone when slots open again?
Thanks so much! ^^
@DeliciousBlood @invaderpretzel
Could I possibly trouble you two to add yourself to the trainer's pinglist on the front page to make it easier to ping everyone when slots open again?
Thanks so much! ^^
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi Hello friend- I was about to list my meat on the AH but...
Fodder Leveling Request!
Username: ViolentViolet77
Food Payment Slot? Yes
Type of Payment: Meat
# of dragons: MAX (30)

I'm hoping to get these done before the end of the dom battle, so I'll pay extra meat if needed to make that happen. I also don't have 30 open lair slots, but I can send two batches of 15 one after the other?
@robsypi Hello friend- I was about to list my meat on the AH but...
Fodder Leveling Request!
Username: ViolentViolet77
Food Payment Slot? Yes
Type of Payment: Meat
# of dragons: MAX (30)

I'm hoping to get these done before the end of the dom battle, so I'll pay extra meat if needed to make that happen. I also don't have 30 open lair slots, but I can send two batches of 15 one after the other?
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77
Your order's been confirmed!
Go ahead and send over the dragons and meat whenever your ready. I'll likely have them done by tomorrow!
@ViolentViolet77
Your order's been confirmed!
Go ahead and send over the dragons and meat whenever your ready. I'll likely have them done by tomorrow!
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi
Hi, hope I'm not bothering! Will you be accepting the cr with my dragons any time soon ;o;?
@robsypi
Hi, hope I'm not bothering! Will you be accepting the cr with my dragons any time soon ;o;?
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12