Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) Robsypi's Coli Services [NewPricing]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@robsypi
Venue Grinding Request!
Username: Solune
Type of Payment: Gems
Venue(s) You want me to grind: Waterway, Thunderhead Savannah (?)
# of Hours: 3 hours

3 hours if possible is preferred! I'd like the time split evenly between the 2 venues :D thank you so much!
@robsypi
Venue Grinding Request!
Username: Solune
Venue(s) You want me to grind: Waterway, Thunderhead Savannah (?)
# of Hours: 3 hours

3 hours if possible is preferred! I'd like the time split evenly between the 2 venues :D thank you so much!
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
@liyue Yes, sorry! I needed to get the quicker orders done before the end of last night but will be starting to work on the trainer leveling before the end of the day today. Thanks for your patience! ^^
@liyue Yes, sorry! I needed to get the quicker orders done before the end of last night but will be starting to work on the trainer leveling before the end of the day today. Thanks for your patience! ^^
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WU3hGib.gif K5ijH6S.pngBoarder's Den
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@Solune Order confirmed. Feel free to send a CR and I will accept when I am ready to start. Please just keep in mind I have a couple of orders to process before yours. ^^ Thank you!
@Solune Order confirmed. Feel free to send a CR and I will accept when I am ready to start. Please just keep in mind I have a couple of orders to process before yours. ^^ Thank you!
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi
No worries at all! Thanks for clarifying ^^
@robsypi
No worries at all! Thanks for clarifying ^^
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@liyue Just giving you an update! I have one of your trainers done and the other at 15 so I should be done by tomorrow night or Friday morning depending on how busy work is. Thank you!
@liyue Just giving you an update! I have one of your trainers done and the other at 15 so I should be done by tomorrow night or Friday morning depending on how busy work is. Thank you!
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi
Ooh okay, thanks for updating me! Please take your time, there’s no rush C:
@robsypi
Ooh okay, thanks for updating me! Please take your time, there’s no rush C:
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@robsypi

Are you offering NotN grinding this year and, if so, could I reserve a slot? If yes, my order is:
Venue Grinding Request!
Username: Solena2
Venue(s) You want me to grind: Bamboo Falls
# of Hours:2

No pressure if you prefer not to hand out slots in advance, of course. Have a nice day!
@robsypi

Are you offering NotN grinding this year and, if so, could I reserve a slot? If yes, my order is:
Venue Grinding Request!
Username: Solena2
Venue(s) You want me to grind: Bamboo Falls
# of Hours:2

No pressure if you prefer not to hand out slots in advance, of course. Have a nice day!
@Solena2

That's a great question! I wasn't planning on being open for NotN this year but I may change my mind, depending how I feel with my luck. Haha. Feel free to add yourself to the pinglist and I'll shoot out a ping for slots if I decide to open. ^^
@Solena2

That's a great question! I wasn't planning on being open for NotN this year but I may change my mind, depending how I feel with my luck. Haha. Feel free to add yourself to the pinglist and I'll shoot out a ping for slots if I decide to open. ^^
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi could I get a price quote? 2 dragons level 13 both gen 1
@robsypi could I get a price quote? 2 dragons level 13 both gen 1

check out my Art Shop
chibi dragons or Brilbell Adopts
@Abandon3dRain I apologize for the delayed response. This last week/weekend has been incredibly hectic. I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you and will get back to you with a price quote soon. Thank you!

Edit: I actually had a second to do the math and it would be 115G each or 230G total for both.
@Abandon3dRain I apologize for the delayed response. This last week/weekend has been incredibly hectic. I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you and will get back to you with a price quote soon. Thank you!

Edit: I actually had a second to do the math and it would be 115G each or 230G total for both.
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12