Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Open! Alchemists R'Us MM22
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/g9E4xrb.png[/img][/center] ------------- Do you have something you need brewed? Well, look no more! You can find talented alchemists here. This is your opportunity to brew that special gift for someone. Come check out what our alchemists have to offer. ------------ [center][b]Directory[/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3182867/1#post_52703976]Laughing Magician Cauldron Rentals[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3182867/1#post_52705237]Edna's Emporium[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3182867#post_52790902]Aura’s Alchemy Atelier[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3182867/1#post_52861459]Kothra’s Krazy Krafting[/url] | ------------ [b]How to Set Up Shop[/b]: [LIST] [*]Interested in setting up a booth in the workshop? Wonderful! All you need to do is to send me a PM to let me know you are interested. [*]I will set up the official thread before the opening of the event on the fourth of December. I will ping all willing alchemy store owners to come in and set up your shop. [*]Please ping me to your store front so I know you've set up and I will then list your store in the directory. [*]Please list your pricing, what you will require for the brew, and when and how you would like your patron to pay you. [*] Please list what you [i]will not[/i] do for the patrons. [*]You can put a limit on how many customers you take ([i]this is recommended[/i]). On your storefront, please make sure your customer list is visible to all patrons. [*]Please be kind and adhere to the Flight Rising rules and guidelines. [/LIST] -------- [b]How to Shop[/b]: [LIST] [*]Peruse through the many booths at your leisure. When you come to an alchemist you would like to hire, just ping the owner of the shop to arrange your purchase. [*]Wait for the required time and then take it home and enjoy [emoji=coatl happy size=1]. [*]Alchemists are restricted by the time requirements in-game. Between this and anyone that might be ahead of you, your order might take a while before it is brewed. Please be patient. [*]The last day for orders will be the 9th ([i]time is at the discretion of the alchemist[/i]). [*]If there are any issues with your order please contact me via PM and I'll help work things out. [/LIST]
g9E4xrb.png

Do you have something you need brewed? Well, look no more! You can find talented alchemists here. This is your opportunity to brew that special gift for someone. Come check out what our alchemists have to offer.
Directory
Laughing Magician Cauldron Rentals | Edna's Emporium | Aura’s Alchemy Atelier | Kothra’s Krazy Krafting |

How to Set Up Shop:
  • Interested in setting up a booth in the workshop? Wonderful! All you need to do is to send me a PM to let me know you are interested.
  • I will set up the official thread before the opening of the event on the fourth of December. I will ping all willing alchemy store owners to come in and set up your shop.
  • Please ping me to your store front so I know you've set up and I will then list your store in the directory.
  • Please list your pricing, what you will require for the brew, and when and how you would like your patron to pay you.
  • Please list what you will not do for the patrons.
  • You can put a limit on how many customers you take (this is recommended). On your storefront, please make sure your customer list is visible to all patrons.
  • Please be kind and adhere to the Flight Rising rules and guidelines.

How to Shop:
  • Peruse through the many booths at your leisure. When you come to an alchemist you would like to hire, just ping the owner of the shop to arrange your purchase.
  • Wait for the required time and then take it home and enjoy .
  • Alchemists are restricted by the time requirements in-game. Between this and anyone that might be ahead of you, your order might take a while before it is brewed. Please be patient.
  • The last day for orders will be the 9th (time is at the discretion of the alchemist).
  • If there are any issues with your order please contact me via PM and I'll help work things out.

buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JdodE4K.png[/img][/center] [b]Requirements:[/b] [u]You Must [/u]provide the Materials and Treasure Fee required to brew your item. I will not do any Transmutations/Melts but I will convert materials if required though you must provide the treasure fee. My cauldron is Max Level i can brew anything. I have a limit of 3 people per day i may open up more slots or close them depending on how active i can be and how busy the cauldron gets. [u]Please fill out the below order form below and send over the materials/treasure in 1-way CR. If requesting genes please also include which breed version you want. [/u] It is a limit of 1 order per person but once your order has been completed your welcome to come back for another. [center][quote name=Form][b]Form[/b] @LaughingMagician Username: Item Requested:[/quote][/center] [center][quote name=Status] [b]Brewing For:[/b] Username - Item - Time Left[/center] [center][quote name=Que] [b]Wait List[/b] 1.) Username - Item 2.) Username - Item 3.) Username - Item [/quote][/center] [quote name=Finished]Username - Item - Date[/quote]
JdodE4K.png
Requirements: You Must provide the Materials and Treasure Fee required to brew your item.

I will not do any Transmutations/Melts but I will convert materials if required though you must provide the treasure fee. My cauldron is Max Level i can brew anything.

I have a limit of 3 people per day i may open up more slots or close them depending on how active i can be and how busy the cauldron gets.

Please fill out the below order form below and send over the materials/treasure in 1-way CR. If requesting genes please also include which breed version you want.

It is a limit of 1 order per person but once your order has been completed your welcome to come back for another.
Form wrote:
Form
@LaughingMagician
Username:
Item Requested:
Status wrote:
Brewing For: Username - Item - Time Left
Que wrote:
Wait List
1.) Username - Item
2.) Username - Item
3.) Username - Item
Finished wrote:
Username - Item - Date
qe7N2ik.png
[center] [i]Snow falls gently as you approach the glowing cave mouth. You see a long black and green Imperial carefully adding ingredients to a bubbling cauldron, while near the doorway, a Curious Kettle meticulously organizes all manner of shiny rocks, potted plants, and interesting trinkets.[/i] [b]Oh! Hello and welcome to Edna's Emporium, where you can satisfy all your brewing needs![/b] This holiday season, Edna is offering her cauldron to any dragon who needs it. Brews are free; all you need to do is provide the materials and treasure fees required by Baldwin. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49727337&skin=0&apparel=7684,17138,17898,25029,15302,37393,20857,20836,20829,20837,34608,28796,20838&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Edna's Emporium is [size=4][color=green][i]OPEN and ACCEPTING ORDERS[/i][/color][/size][/b] Please fill out the below order form and send over the materials/treasure in 1-way CRs or by PMs, and you'll be added to the queue. Only one item per order form/post, but you can place another order once your previous one is complete. If requesting genes, please also include which breed version you want. [b]Edna is only accepting orders over 1 hour in length, so food, some transmutations, and all reduction orders will not be accepted.[/b] Brews will generally be done in order of materials received, though some items may be postponed for overnight brewing depending on time required. You can see the queue and whose order is currently brewing below. [quote=Order Form] @shrikewing [b]Username: [/b] [b]Item Requested: [/b] [/quote] [quote=Currently Brewing] [/quote] [quote=Queue] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/quote] [quote=Completed Orders] 1. 2. 3. [/quote] [b]Thank you for your patronage![/b] [i]As you make your way out, the Curious Kettle skitters toward you. Edna turns toward the sound and flicks her tail. "Oh that kettle, always begging for new things. Feel free to offer it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49727337][color=green]a small trinket for its hoard[/color][/url] as a token of appreciation if you want. Have a nice day! ^^[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49727337][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25164.png[/img][/url]
Snow falls gently as you approach the glowing cave mouth. You see a long black and green Imperial carefully adding ingredients to a bubbling cauldron, while near the doorway, a Curious Kettle meticulously organizes all manner of shiny rocks, potted plants, and interesting trinkets.

Oh! Hello and welcome to Edna's Emporium, where you can satisfy all your brewing needs! This holiday season, Edna is offering her cauldron to any dragon who needs it. Brews are free; all you need to do is provide the materials and treasure fees required by Baldwin.

dragon?did=49727337&skin=0&apparel=7684,17138,17898,25029,15302,37393,20857,20836,20829,20837,34608,28796,20838&xt=dressing.png
Edna's Emporium is OPEN and ACCEPTING ORDERS

Please fill out the below order form and send over the materials/treasure in 1-way CRs or by PMs, and you'll be added to the queue. Only one item per order form/post, but you can place another order once your previous one is complete. If requesting genes, please also include which breed version you want.

Edna is only accepting orders over 1 hour in length, so food, some transmutations, and all reduction orders will not be accepted. Brews will generally be done in order of materials received, though some items may be postponed for overnight brewing depending on time required. You can see the queue and whose order is currently brewing below.

Order Form wrote:
@shrikewing
Username:
Item Requested:
Currently Brewing wrote:
Queue wrote:
Completed Orders wrote:

Thank you for your patronage!

As you make your way out, the Curious Kettle skitters toward you. Edna turns toward the sound and flicks her tail. "Oh that kettle, always begging for new things. Feel free to offer it a small trinket for its hoard as a token of appreciation if you want.
Have a nice day! ^^

25164.png
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
[center][emoji=cauldron size=1] [size=4][b][u]Welcome to Aura’s Alchemy Atelier![/u][/b][/size] [emoji=cauldron size=1] [b]Overview & Rules[/b] [b]1[/b]. One item per order, and one order at a time. You may place a second order once your first one is finished. [b]2[/b]. You must supply any materials or treasure fee required for your item. A tip is appreciated, but not required. [b]3[/b]. Brews will generally be completed in the order they were requested, but items with short brewing times may be completed before longer ones. [b]4[/b]. The number of open slots may change at my discretion. [b]5[/b]. I will not melt or transmute any items. orders will be open starting [u]December 4[/u]! [rule] [b]Ordering:[/b] Use the form below to request a brew. Once your order is confirmed, send materials via PM or one-way CR. No level cap - my cauldron is maxed. [quote=Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Item Requested:[/b] [b]Sent By:[/b] [CR / PM][/quote] Orders are sorted into two categories: Short Brews, which are [b]2 hours[/b] or less, and Long Brews, which are longer than 2 hours. They each have 3 slots. [center][quote=Slots] [b]Short Brew[/b] 1. — 2. — 3. — [b]Long Brew[/b] 1. — 2. — 3. — [/quote] [quote=Completed Orders] -[/quote]
Welcome to Aura’s Alchemy Atelier!

Overview & Rules
1. One item per order, and one order at a time. You may place a second order once your first one is finished.
2. You must supply any materials or treasure fee required for your item. A tip is appreciated, but not required.
3. Brews will generally be completed in the order they were requested, but items with short brewing times may be completed before longer ones.
4. The number of open slots may change at my discretion.
5. I will not melt or transmute any items.

orders will be open starting December 4!
Ordering:
Use the form below to request a brew. Once your order is confirmed, send materials via PM or one-way CR. No level cap - my cauldron is maxed.
Order Form wrote:
Username:
Item Requested:
Sent By: [CR / PM]
Orders are sorted into two categories: Short Brews, which are 2 hours or less, and Long Brews, which are longer than 2 hours. They each have 3 slots.
Slots wrote:
Short Brew
1. —
2. —
3. —

Long Brew
1. —
2. —
3. —

Completed Orders wrote:
-
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
[center][emoji=green vial size=1] [color=green][size=5][b]Kothra’s Krazy Krafting[/b][/size] [emoji=green vial size=1][/color] The shop is currently [color=green][b]OPEN[/b][/color] [b]Rules and Information[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] My cauldron is maxed and I will accept any brew over 1 hour in length. Melting or transmuting will not be accepted. [*] The materials and treasure required to brew your item must be supplied via 1-way CR. A tip is appreciated, but not required. [*] One item/order per person. Another order may be placed after your item is brewed and returned. [*] Orders will generally be completed in the order they were received, but items with short brewing times may be completed before longer ones. [*] The number of openings in the queue may change at any time. [/LIST] [rule] [center][b]Ordering:[/b] [/center] Use the form below to place an order. Please ping me when placing an order. Once your order is confirmed, send materials one-way CR. [quote=Order Form] [b]@Kothra I would like you to Kraft the following[/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Item Requested:[/b] [/quote] I am currently accepting four orders (one brewing and three orders in the queue) [quote=Currently Brewing] TBD[/quote] [quote=Queue] 1. 2. 3. [/quote] [quote=Completed Orders] 1. 2. 3. [/quote]
Kothra’s Krazy Krafting

The shop is currently OPEN

Rules and Information
  • My cauldron is maxed and I will accept any brew over 1 hour in length. Melting or transmuting will not be accepted.
  • The materials and treasure required to brew your item must be supplied via 1-way CR. A tip is appreciated, but not required.
  • One item/order per person. Another order may be placed after your item is brewed and returned.
  • Orders will generally be completed in the order they were received, but items with short brewing times may be completed before longer ones.
  • The number of openings in the queue may change at any time.

Ordering:
Use the form below to place an order. Please ping me when placing an order.
Once your order is confirmed, send materials one-way CR.
Order Form wrote:
@Kothra I would like you to Kraft the following
Username:
Item Requested:

I am currently accepting four orders (one brewing and three orders in the queue)

Currently Brewing wrote:
TBD

Queue wrote:

Completed Orders wrote:
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Lots of alchemy to do
Lots of alchemy to do
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon