Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MANY UMAs for sale/trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
How much for these two?

How much for these two?

Hello, how much for:

Hello, how much for:

64514_s.gif
Hi!

I would love to buy please! The print price was 850g ^-^
Hi!

I would love to buy please! The print price was 850g ^-^
UwUnl7O.png
Hello! I'm not quite sure how pricing works for your "make an offer" selection but I was looking at this skin
and was checking around. It retired about a year ago with 110 prints, I can start an offer for 1.5kg? The most recent sell I found was a couple months old for 1.2kg

Of course we can still discuss it if that seems unfair to you, just let me know!
Hello! I'm not quite sure how pricing works for your "make an offer" selection but I was looking at this skin
and was checking around. It retired about a year ago with 110 prints, I can start an offer for 1.5kg? The most recent sell I found was a couple months old for 1.2kg

Of course we can still discuss it if that seems unfair to you, just let me know!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
hi~ can I get a price check for SS-broken Heart Ivory please?
hi~ can I get a price check for SS-broken Heart Ivory please?
@Zelai

Can I please purchase Eosos?
@Zelai

Can I please purchase Eosos?
I'd like to buy Rosewater Rot! I found the original post for it here and the print price was 550g.
I'd like to buy Rosewater Rot! I found the original post for it here and the print price was 550g.
bleeding_heart_crow_zpsgjexwlqx_by_delamire-d8sw2sc.gif
@Saintly

Still a bit attached to to those, I'm going to have to pass for now

@Whirlwish

Yes go ahead and send me a CR ^^

@Pawnmgers

It was a limited 10 print accent so I'll have to pass, looking for somewhere around the 5kg mark for it.

@ReginaPhalange

600g and 3kg

@Gaston

I can do that, can you send me a CR?

@Saintly

Still a bit attached to to those, I'm going to have to pass for now

@Whirlwish

Yes go ahead and send me a CR ^^

@Pawnmgers

It was a limited 10 print accent so I'll have to pass, looking for somewhere around the 5kg mark for it.

@ReginaPhalange

600g and 3kg

@Gaston

I can do that, can you send me a CR?

PEyOcAR.png
Price check on the following please? [item=Accent: Shining Clouds SD F][item=Accent: Breaking Dawn][item=Accent: flowery delight_scarlet][item=Accent: Gardens of Elysium] Very very VERY interested in the last UMA specifically as I have the perfect dragon for it ;;
Price check on the following please?

Accent: Shining Clouds SD F Accent: Breaking Dawn Accent: flowery delight_scarlet Accent: Gardens of Elysium

Very very VERY interested in the last UMA specifically as I have the perfect dragon for it ;;
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
How much for ?
How much for ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24