Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MANY UMAs for sale/trade
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Would anything here interest you for sunlit orchard? c:
Would anything here interest you for sunlit orchard? c:
@butcherbaby

Oh the price seems really inflated then, I would rather pass on that one for now. Could you make it up in gems instead?
@butcherbaby

Oh the price seems really inflated then, I would rather pass on that one for now. Could you make it up in gems instead?
PEyOcAR.png
@Zelai Yes, though I will need a day or two to get them all- I have an ungodly number of items listed in the auction house that are selling slowly but steadily
@Zelai Yes, though I will need a day or two to get them all- I have an ungodly number of items listed in the auction house that are selling slowly but steadily
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby

That's no problem at all, just lmk when you are ready :D
@butcherbaby

That's no problem at all, just lmk when you are ready :D
PEyOcAR.png
@zelai Hi, I have the gems & items for the two skins, can you please go ahead and start a CR?
@zelai Hi, I have the gems & items for the two skins, can you please go ahead and start a CR?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
I am interested in the Imperial Male accent: Vildvittra.

How much would that be/ how many eggs would you like to trade for?

I also have these skins to trade.
I am interested in the Imperial Male accent: Vildvittra.

How much would that be/ how many eggs would you like to trade for?

I also have these skins to trade.
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here

If you're ever interested in selling Ab Initio, I can offer 1kg pure or a mix with noc eggs.

[price pulled from a previous forum sale]

If you're ever interested in selling Ab Initio, I can offer 1kg pure or a mix with noc eggs.

[price pulled from a previous forum sale]
Looking for these skins!
hi! I'm super interested in - I don't have any of the skins you've linked, but I do have a decent-sized collection linked in my clan info if you want to see if anything catches your eye! I alsoooo have a luminous halo, if you'd prefer to trade for that!
hi! I'm super interested in - I don't have any of the skins you've linked, but I do have a decent-sized collection linked in my clan info if you want to see if anything catches your eye! I alsoooo have a luminous halo, if you'd prefer to trade for that!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@Delibird

Hi are you still interested in vildvittra?

@mossfinch

Hello! I'm really needing gems atm, do you think you can try liquidating the halo and I can hold onto the accent for you?
@Delibird

Hi are you still interested in vildvittra?

@mossfinch

Hello! I'm really needing gems atm, do you think you can try liquidating the halo and I can hold onto the accent for you?
PEyOcAR.png
I can definitely try! I'd super appreciate the hold :D
I can definitely try! I'd super appreciate the hold :D
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24