Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MANY UMAs for sale/trade
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
@Zelai
ooo....very interested in these skins! Would any of my skins i have here interest you? If not it was worth a shot either way! :D

(Highest to Lowest on what i like most)

Skins i have: (Tent with the Chimera)

@Zelai
ooo....very interested in these skins! Would any of my skins i have here interest you? If not it was worth a shot either way! :D

(Highest to Lowest on what i like most)

Skins i have: (Tent with the Chimera)

Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
@Zelai

Hi! I'm interested in

I realise it's in the trade/offers category - what kind of value are you looking for, or would it be a trade for similar skins?
@Zelai

Hi! I'm interested in

I realise it's in the trade/offers category - what kind of value are you looking for, or would it be a trade for similar skins?
kain - they/them - back from a five year hiatus
@Zelai

Could I get a PA in treasure for ?

Also, I can offer 5000g for .
@Zelai

Could I get a PA in treasure for ?

Also, I can offer 5000g for .
y5opRlk.gif
@Zelai I'm interested in clusianae (F Imp) and UwU (M Spiral, priority)! Can offer these in trade, including the tentative/equipped ones. Alternatively, do you have a ballpark figure you'd accept for those?
@Zelai I'm interested in clusianae (F Imp) and UwU (M Spiral, priority)! Can offer these in trade, including the tentative/equipped ones. Alternatively, do you have a ballpark figure you'd accept for those?
DSEHBxF.png
@Zelai would you do 1500g on ?
@Zelai would you do 1500g on ?
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
I apologize for the delay, it's been a busy day ;-;

@Tuberose

Ah another gorgeous custom by ado. I'm gonna pass because there are other specific customs I am already seeking but I am open to selling my copy of terre.

@Dierdre

I'm sorry it's not quite my style

@SweetTreatLion

Nothing caught my eye I apologize!

@Kaynara

I'm a bit attached to that one atm, I definitely wouldn't mind looking at what you have but I am pretty picky. I also might consider selling it in the future, if you want to be notified if I do.

@BlackDiamond13

Set up a PA for you! Someone has already offered 6kg for who, that I am considering I apologize.

I apologize for the delay, it's been a busy day ;-;

@Tuberose

Ah another gorgeous custom by ado. I'm gonna pass because there are other specific customs I am already seeking but I am open to selling my copy of terre.

@Dierdre

I'm sorry it's not quite my style

@SweetTreatLion

Nothing caught my eye I apologize!

@Kaynara

I'm a bit attached to that one atm, I definitely wouldn't mind looking at what you have but I am pretty picky. I also might consider selling it in the future, if you want to be notified if I do.

@BlackDiamond13

Set up a PA for you! Someone has already offered 6kg for who, that I am considering I apologize.

PEyOcAR.png
@Pollen

Would you meet me in the middle at 1650g?
@Pollen

Would you meet me in the middle at 1650g?
PEyOcAR.png
@ryttu3k

Looked through your collection but nothing quite caught my eye, I don't have specific prices in mind for them yet, I will notify you when I do!
@ryttu3k

Looked through your collection but nothing quite caught my eye, I don't have specific prices in mind for them yet, I will notify you when I do!
PEyOcAR.png
@midwxst

Ah that's quite a tempting offer, could you give me some time to think on it?
@midwxst

Ah that's quite a tempting offer, could you give me some time to think on it?
PEyOcAR.png
@Zelai no problem, and thanks, will keep an eye out! I've been trying to find past sales and haven't been having much luck, heh.
@Zelai no problem, and thanks, will keep an eye out! I've been trying to find past sales and haven't been having much luck, heh.
DSEHBxF.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24