Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ravens free food pantry & item exchange
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68
bump~
bump~
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
I am open for PWYW art commissions on my art shop!
bump~
bump~
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
currently farming the crystal pools, so if your wanting something from there now is the time to get loads of it from me!
currently farming the crystal pools, so if your wanting something from there now is the time to get loads of it from me!
bump~
bump~
bump~
bump~
bump~
bump~
@Brightoptical hey there, got any chests/fest items?
@Brightoptical hey there, got any chests/fest items?
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@hawketh I have some of the skins from the chests but not the chests I have 2 arcane aura, 2 starwood embraces, 1 runeback slink, 3 accernt: bursting galaxies, 3 accent: gilded voids. I'm currently doing fest currency and chest farming for someone but they no long want gilded void, bursting galaxy and stardust trails chests so if you'd like we can do a trade thing for every chest I find of those!
@hawketh I have some of the skins from the chests but not the chests I have 2 arcane aura, 2 starwood embraces, 1 runeback slink, 3 accernt: bursting galaxies, 3 accent: gilded voids. I'm currently doing fest currency and chest farming for someone but they no long want gilded void, bursting galaxy and stardust trails chests so if you'd like we can do a trade thing for every chest I find of those!
i'll pass for now but good luck hunting!
i'll pass for now but good luck hunting!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
bump~
bump~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68