Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ravens free food pantry & item exchange
@Isabella XD don't worry I'm expecting long lists!
I have 4x ambushes, 10x berserkers, 2x scene: training fields, 1x scene: pillow palace, 1x unhatched ice egg, 52x rusted treasure chest, 1x untamed headdress, 3 full stacks and one stack of 64 Shimmering Pinecone, 2 full stacks and one stack of 20 Glowing Ember, 1 full stack and one stack of 54 Giant Sand Dollar, 2 full stacks and one stack of 10 Messengers Scroll, 4x silver ore.

So with brewing, I myself brew a lot so fair warning I might be a bit more picky when it comes to getting rid of any of it!
1 full stack and one stack of 32 Green goo, 31x yellow goo, 24 orange goo, 6 red goo, 15 purple goo, 2 blue goo, one full stack and one stack of 8 gren ooze, 58x yellow ooze, 63x orange ooze, 51x red ooze, 16x purple ooze,5x blue oze, one full stack and one stack of 97 green sludge, 89x yellow sludge, 78x orange sludge, 29x red slduge, 11x blue sludge, 47x grey slime, 3x white slime, 9x black slime, 39x copper muck, 21x silver muck, 11x gold muck, 2x glass beaker, 1x coarse alchemical reduction, 2x sizziling phosphorus.

@vacuousauto you got it!
@Isabella XD don't worry I'm expecting long lists!
I have 4x ambushes, 10x berserkers, 2x scene: training fields, 1x scene: pillow palace, 1x unhatched ice egg, 52x rusted treasure chest, 1x untamed headdress, 3 full stacks and one stack of 64 Shimmering Pinecone, 2 full stacks and one stack of 20 Glowing Ember, 1 full stack and one stack of 54 Giant Sand Dollar, 2 full stacks and one stack of 10 Messengers Scroll, 4x silver ore.

So with brewing, I myself brew a lot so fair warning I might be a bit more picky when it comes to getting rid of any of it!
1 full stack and one stack of 32 Green goo, 31x yellow goo, 24 orange goo, 6 red goo, 15 purple goo, 2 blue goo, one full stack and one stack of 8 gren ooze, 58x yellow ooze, 63x orange ooze, 51x red ooze, 16x purple ooze,5x blue oze, one full stack and one stack of 97 green sludge, 89x yellow sludge, 78x orange sludge, 29x red slduge, 11x blue sludge, 47x grey slime, 3x white slime, 9x black slime, 39x copper muck, 21x silver muck, 11x gold muck, 2x glass beaker, 1x coarse alchemical reduction, 2x sizziling phosphorus.

@vacuousauto you got it!
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
I am open for PWYW art commissions on my art shop!
Alright! Here are my offers. Let me know what you think. If something is too low for you, I can offer more. I will come back to look at the baldwin materials and figure out a price for you. I don’t have the time to calculate them all right now, unfortunately. Battle: [item=Ambush] x4 10kt per = 40kt [item=Berserker] x10 15kt per = 150kt Other: [item=Unhatched ice Egg] x1 = 250kt [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x51 1kt per = 51kt [item=shimmering pinecone] x361 300t per = 108.3kt [item=glowing ember] x218 300t per = 65.4kt [item=giant sand dollar] 300t per x153 = 45.9kt [item=Messengers scroll] 300t per x109 = 32.7kt Apparel: [item=Untamed Headdress] x1 = 7kt Specialty: [item=Scene: Training Fields] x1 = 30kt Materials: [item=silver ore] x4 1g per = 4kt [b]Total: [/b] 754.3kt
Alright! Here are my offers. Let me know what you think. If something is too low for you, I can offer more. I will come back to look at the baldwin materials and figure out a price for you. I don’t have the time to calculate them all right now, unfortunately.

Battle:
Ambush x4 10kt per = 40kt Berserker x10 15kt per = 150kt
Other:
Unhatched Ice Egg x1 = 250kt Rusted Treasure Chest x51 1kt per = 51kt
Shimmering Pinecone x361 300t per = 108.3kt Glowing Ember x218 300t per = 65.4kt Giant Sand Dollar 300t per x153 = 45.9kt 300t per x109 = 32.7kt
Apparel:
Untamed Headdress x1 = 7kt
Specialty:
Scene: Training Fields x1 = 30kt
Materials:
Silver Ore x4 1g per = 4kt

Total: 754.3kt
Check here if you are interested in unbred G1s; I have 200+ for sale.

Pro Tip:

Utilize Control F in CRs/PMs to find specific items by using the number of the amount that you have in your hoard.
@Isabella that sounds fair to me for those! and alrighty!
@Isabella that sounds fair to me for those! and alrighty!
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
Could I get some plants and insects, please? Thanks so much for your generosity! :D
Could I get some plants and insects, please? Thanks so much for your generosity! :D
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
@Persinnamon you got it!
@Persinnamon you got it!
bump~
bump~
May I get some meat and seafood please?
May I get some meat and seafood please?
@Mystyic you got it, it's on it's way!
@Mystyic you got it, it's on it's way!
bump~
bump~
bump~
bump~