Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [HUB] Woodland Path Familiar Trading Hub
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@Dracogryph
Sounds good I'll send a CR (:
@Dracogryph
Sounds good I'll send a CR (:
Have: [s][item= Winter Glade Lord]x1 [item= Woodoon] x2 [item= Glorious Dayjar] x2 [item= Flying Fawn] x1 [item= Spongy Spingy] x1 [item= Moonglow Nightjar] x1 [item= Trumpet Porcupine] x1[/s] Want: found all, thanks!
Have:
Winter Glade Lord x1 Woodoon x2 Glorious Dayjar x2 Flying Fawn x1
Spongy Spingy x1 Moonglow Nightjar x1 Trumpet Porcupine x1

Want:
found all, thanks!
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
@lostplanetvoltia I have [item=featherfoot spingy] for any of yours except the Glade Lord
@lostplanetvoltia

I have Featherfoot Spingy for any of yours except the Glade Lord
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
@Zoologist
I'll trade for Woodoon. Sending a CR now. Thanks!
@Zoologist
I'll trade for Woodoon. Sending a CR now. Thanks!
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
@Snipe Is the Glorious Dayjar still available? I have a Spongy Spingy to trade if so!
@Snipe Is the Glorious Dayjar still available? I have a Spongy Spingy to trade if so!
@Birdsofwax

If you still have them, would you consider swapping your Winter Glade Lord, Scarlet-crested Woodoon, and Trumpet Porcupine for things off your wishlist?

I've got a bunch of the Baldwin mats on it like Red Goo or Purple Sludge and also have a handful of Sand Creepers or Mums.
@Birdsofwax

If you still have them, would you consider swapping your Winter Glade Lord, Scarlet-crested Woodoon, and Trumpet Porcupine for things off your wishlist?

I've got a bunch of the Baldwin mats on it like Red Goo or Purple Sludge and also have a handful of Sand Creepers or Mums.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@TheIronInfidel Yes, it is! I'll set up a cr
@TheIronInfidel Yes, it is! I'll set up a cr
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@Twizz

At the moment I’m only looking to trade them for other new Woodland Path familiars, sorry!
@Twizz

At the moment I’m only looking to trade them for other new Woodland Path familiars, sorry!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Have: [item=Spring Glade Lord][item=Woodoon] Want: [item=Featherfoot Spingy][item=Velvet Fawn]
Have:

Spring Glade Lord Woodoon

Want:

Featherfoot Spingy Velvet Fawn
UJXttDL.png
@Birdsofwax may i trade your [item=scarlet-crested woodoon][item=moonglow nightjar] for [item=trumpet porcupine][item=spring glade lord]?
@Birdsofwax

may i trade your Scarlet-Crested Woodoon Moonglow Nightjar

for Trumpet Porcupine Spring Glade Lord ?
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23