Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling Fodder OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Logically

@Pixystix

@Echowish

I've made some adjustments, please see above and let me know what you think/suggestions!
@Logically

@Pixystix

@Echowish

I've made some adjustments, please see above and let me know what you think/suggestions!
ew9u8Xp.png
@IzzysaurusRex

Hey! How much would it be to level 3 dragons to 10 + loot? I'll tip for speed! <3
@IzzysaurusRex

Hey! How much would it be to level 3 dragons to 10 + loot? I'll tip for speed! <3
What am I doing..?
@IzzysaurusRex

Looks good! Just wondering: will I be charged with the old or new prices? (If new, I need to know so I can go gather more treasure)
@IzzysaurusRex

Looks good! Just wondering: will I be charged with the old or new prices? (If new, I need to know so I can go gather more treasure)
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
@IzzysaurusRex

Can I send over 3 dragons for levelling to level 7 please?
@IzzysaurusRex

Can I send over 3 dragons for levelling to level 7 please?
@logically, one more at old prices bc you sent them over while i was making adjustments! im workingon yours now, just so you know
@logically, one more at old prices bc you sent them over while i was making adjustments! im workingon yours now, just so you know
ew9u8Xp.png
@mystyic yes, you will be next in line aft Logically
@mystyic yes, you will be next in line aft Logically
ew9u8Xp.png
@IzzysaurusRex
Lovely, I'd like to take an order as soon as you're open!
@IzzysaurusRex
Lovely, I'd like to take an order as soon as you're open!
What am I doing..?
would love to be shoved onto your waitlist if you’ve got one ;)
would love to be shoved onto your waitlist if you’ve got one ;)

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
@Victoriasfandoms you can send over your three dragons. three dergs to level 10, with drop tracking = 17500. please send when ready!

@collude what were you looking for? i can knock out some level 7s for you while i wait on others responses. got nothing int he chamber right now lol
@Victoriasfandoms you can send over your three dragons. three dergs to level 10, with drop tracking = 17500. please send when ready!

@collude what were you looking for? i can knock out some level 7s for you while i wait on others responses. got nothing int he chamber right now lol
ew9u8Xp.png
@IzzysaurusRex
Shall send! I'll round that up to 20k.
@IzzysaurusRex
Shall send! I'll round that up to 20k.
What am I doing..?
1 2 3 4 5 6