Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling Fodder OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
@IzzysaurusRex yeah some lvl 7's would be great :)
would potentially be interested in lvl 10's later, for storage too <3

i'll send over a couple cr's, feel free to accept whenever :D
@IzzysaurusRex yeah some lvl 7's would be great :)
would potentially be interested in lvl 10's later, for storage too <3

i'll send over a couple cr's, feel free to accept whenever :D

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
Catching up this morning!
Catching up this morning!
ew9u8Xp.png
@IzzysaurusRex

Hello~ How much is it to get three dragons leveled to lvl 10 plus loot? : o I'd probably like to be added to your waitlist.
@IzzysaurusRex

Hello~ How much is it to get three dragons leveled to lvl 10 plus loot? : o I'd probably like to be added to your waitlist.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@IzzysaurusRex

Heya! I'd like to order 3 dragons to level 10 + loot again please! I'll do 20kt again! Let me know when you're ready <3
@IzzysaurusRex

Heya! I'd like to order 3 dragons to level 10 + loot again please! I'll do 20kt again! Let me know when you're ready <3
What am I doing..?
@espoir 17500 treasure, you can send the dragons, your request and treasure all at once thru crossroads, i will tackle cross roads int he order they come in, that way im not skipping anyone on accident
@espoir 17500 treasure, you can send the dragons, your request and treasure all at once thru crossroads, i will tackle cross roads int he order they come in, that way im not skipping anyone on accident
ew9u8Xp.png
@victoriasfandoms send as many crossroads as you like, i will get them started
@victoriasfandoms send as many crossroads as you like, i will get them started
ew9u8Xp.png
Bump
Bump
ew9u8Xp.png
@IzzysaurusRex

hello! i'd love to get some fodder leveled to 10, so it would be 6500 for each one + loot? is there a limit to how many you're willing to take at once?
@IzzysaurusRex

hello! i'd love to get some fodder leveled to 10, so it would be 6500 for each one + loot? is there a limit to how many you're willing to take at once?
1HKauy9.png
@hiii no, 17500 treasure and you can queue as many crossroads as you like; takes me about a day to get thru three orders that are level 10 and loot (I have a baby). Thanks!
@hiii no, 17500 treasure and you can queue as many crossroads as you like; takes me about a day to get thru three orders that are level 10 and loot (I have a baby). Thanks!
ew9u8Xp.png
@IzzysaurusRex

sorry i just woke up and my brain can't understand what you're trying to say:

so 17,500t for a cr of 3 dragons + loot?
@IzzysaurusRex

sorry i just woke up and my brain can't understand what you're trying to say:

so 17,500t for a cr of 3 dragons + loot?
1HKauy9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6