Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling Fodder OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hiii yes that was a total, sorry. Math.
@Hiii yes that was a total, sorry. Math.
ew9u8Xp.png
@IzzysaurusRex

that works! do you have a limit? or can i just send another cr with payment every time you finish an order?
@IzzysaurusRex

that works! do you have a limit? or can i just send another cr with payment every time you finish an order?
1HKauy9.png
@hiii yep!
@hiii yep!
ew9u8Xp.png
@IzzysaurusRex I 'd lik to querry train dragons to lvo 7 please
@IzzysaurusRex I 'd lik to querry train dragons to lvo 7 please

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy

@IzzysaurusRex
I will give you 10kt per dragon to level to 10, with all drops going to me...is that acceptable? (I had a hard time understanding your costs)

@IzzysaurusRex
I will give you 10kt per dragon to level to 10, with all drops going to me...is that acceptable? (I had a hard time understanding your costs)
Lichtdrache.gif
I've read the post over and over again idk what's unclear. Can someone point it out to me so I can fix it
I've read the post over and over again idk what's unclear. Can someone point it out to me so I can fix it
ew9u8Xp.png
I will level fodder/dragons for you.

Level 1 to 7 = 3500 treasure each
Level 8 to 10 = 5500 treasure each
Is it 5500+3500 for level 10? or each level?
@IzzysaurusRex
also ping me please when you reply
I will level fodder/dragons for you.

Level 1 to 7 = 3500 treasure each
Level 8 to 10 = 5500 treasure each
Is it 5500+3500 for level 10? or each level?
@IzzysaurusRex
also ping me please when you reply
Lichtdrache.gif
@trissycat ahhhhhh! Thank you for the feedback. It's just total.
@trissycat ahhhhhh! Thank you for the feedback. It's just total.
ew9u8Xp.png
@IzzysaurusRex I'd like your service please. How many at time and total can you train for me to lvl 7 please?
@IzzysaurusRex I'd like your service please. How many at time and total can you train for me to lvl 7 please?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@alkhor I can take 6 right now, waiting on some people to pick up their babies and also going to expand soon too!!
@alkhor I can take 6 right now, waiting on some people to pick up their babies and also going to expand soon too!!
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6