Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cheap Festival Grinding[Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38177301][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/381774/38177301_350.png[/img][/url] [b][u]Grind Pricing:[/b][/u] [b]HIGHLY INTERESTED IN ANY EGGS AS PAYMENT[/b] 30mins: Pay what you want 1 hour: 100kt/g 2 hours: 200kt/g [s]3 hours:400kt/g 4 hours: 900kt/g[/s] [b]The jump in price between 2 hours and 3/4 hours is due to how busy I am with my other shops. 2 hours is no biggie to dedicate compared to 3 or 4 hours. Plus this way I can help more people, you can return for another slot but can only order one slot at a time.[/b] I take mixed payments of: Eggs Art [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5408910] Wishlist item(s)[/url] Gems Treasure [b][u]Best Venue(s) for the current festival:[/u][/b] 1.Woodland Path 2. Scorched Forest 3.Thunderhead Savanna You will get every item including festival currency/chests, eggs, normal chests, materials, battle items or any other valuables that may drop [U][b] I will only be taking three slots at a time from now on so I may show each of my customers the attention they deserve without getting burned out. You may request to be on the waiting list but I will not accept any form of payment until you are in an active slot. Thank you for every customer that comes into my shop, being kind, being patient and helping me learn/grow. <3[/u][/b] [b]Active Slots:[/b] 1.Mystyic 2.Mahogi 3. [b]Wait List:[/b] Espoir Thundre Lerawrs Form: Which venue? How long? What are you after the most? I ask this because I try to make sure you get what you're after despite drop rate. So certain chests? Certain amount of currency? Let me know [B][u]In progress:[/b][/u] [U][b] Next in line:[/u][/b] [b]Let me know if you want to be added to the ping list please. I'll ping at the start of every festival then one more time during.[/b] [b]Ping List:[/b] @COparade @Tofudog @Halojones @Mirna @Lerawrs @Golden @Espoir @Zaratyst @Quixilver @ViolentViolet77 @SpR1nG @SairentoTsuki @Hiii @Tropickle @Amacha @Mahogi [/center]

38177301_350.png

Grind Pricing:

HIGHLY INTERESTED IN ANY EGGS AS PAYMENT
30mins: Pay what you want
1 hour: 100kt/g
2 hours: 200kt/g
3 hours:400kt/g
4 hours: 900kt/g

The jump in price between 2 hours and 3/4 hours is due to how busy I am with my other shops. 2 hours is no biggie to dedicate compared to 3 or 4 hours. Plus this way I can help more people, you can return for another slot but can only order one slot at a time.

I take mixed payments of:
Eggs
Art
Wishlist item(s)
Gems
Treasure

Best Venue(s) for the current festival:
1.Woodland Path
2. Scorched Forest
3.Thunderhead Savanna

You will get every item including festival currency/chests, eggs, normal chests, materials, battle items or any other valuables that may drop

I will only be taking three slots at a time from now on so I may show each of my customers the attention they deserve without getting burned out. You may request to be on the waiting list but I will not accept any form of payment until you are in an active slot. Thank you for every customer that comes into my shop, being kind, being patient and helping me learn/grow. <3

Active Slots:
1.Mystyic
2.Mahogi

Wait List:
Espoir
Thundre
Lerawrs

Form:
Which venue?
How long?
What are you after the most? I ask this because I try to make sure you get what you're after despite drop rate. So certain chests? Certain amount of currency? Let me know

In progress:

Next in line:

Let me know if you want to be added to the ping list please. I'll ping at the start of every festival then one more time during.
Ping List:
@COparade @Tofudog @Halojones @Mirna @Lerawrs @Golden @Espoir @Zaratyst @Quixilver @ViolentViolet77 @SpR1nG @SairentoTsuki @Hiii @Tropickle @Amacha @Mahogi

nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@Lessai

Assuming this includes the fest currency drops, can I get an hour in the sandswept delta for 75kt?
@Lessai

Assuming this includes the fest currency drops, can I get an hour in the sandswept delta for 75kt?
@Lessai

May I get 30m in Arena for 40g?
@Lessai

May I get 30m in Arena for 40g?
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
@Lessai
Hi! Could I get 3 hours in the Sandswept Delta?
@Lessai
Hi! Could I get 3 hours in the Sandswept Delta?
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@halojones yes it sure does please send payment and I'll get started!

@logically sure can! I'll ask for payment once it's your turn comes

@mirna oh wow yup! You sure can! I'll ping you when it's your turn
@halojones yes it sure does please send payment and I'll get started!

@logically sure can! I'll ask for payment once it's your turn comes

@mirna oh wow yup! You sure can! I'll ping you when it's your turn
@Lessai
Payment sent
@Lessai
Payment sent
@logically

Your turn. You can send payment on a two way crossroad or in a message. Once I get it I'll let you know and get started(:
@logically

Your turn. You can send payment on a two way crossroad or in a message. Once I get it I'll let you know and get started(:
Hello! I would like to order some grinding.

Which venue? Crystal pools
How long? 2 hours
Hello! I would like to order some grinding.

Which venue? Crystal pools
How long? 2 hours
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Heyo! I’d love to order some grinding, my luck as of now has been abysmal :(

Which Venue: Arena
How long: 2 hours

I’ll go ahead and send the payment right now!
Heyo! I’d love to order some grinding, my luck as of now has been abysmal :(

Which Venue: Arena
How long: 2 hours

I’ll go ahead and send the payment right now!
4W0Ys.gif
@Mahogi
@Tofudog

Added you both to the list! You can send your payment over on a two way crossroad if you like so I won't have to wait to get started once I reach you on the list. <3 @Mirna You can do this as well since the person above you is only 30 minutes.
@Mahogi
@Tofudog

Added you both to the list! You can send your payment over on a two way crossroad if you like so I won't have to wait to get started once I reach you on the list. <3 @Mirna You can do this as well since the person above you is only 30 minutes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21