Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Maz's Melting Service! {150g/kt}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b][u][size=3][color=#4F7942]STATUS: [i]OPEN[/i][/color=#4F7942][/size=3][/u][/b][/center] [columns] [item=Red Goo] [nextcol] [item=Orange Goo] [nextcol] [item=Yellow Goo] [nextcol] [item= Green Goo] [nextcol] [item=Blue Goo] [nextcol] [item=Purple Goo] [/columns] [center]Alright Alright, I've got an open cauldron and want to make good use of it! I'm accepting various forms of payment, including gems, treasure, food (20t:1pt), apparel, hibden items, dragons (or anything else really, feel free to just throw it out there and I'll let you know! Also to note: gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000).[/center] [b][u]Pricing is gonna go as follows:[/b][/u] - 150g/kt per 99stack - 65g/kt per 36stack (can be partial stacks of stackable items, or a full CR or apparel or familiars) For payment with other items, pricing will be based on LAH pricing [center]I will take up to two 99stacks or three 36stacks per person, and I'm gonna start with three slots total! First come first serve, and if you'd like to be pinged when a slot opens up, feel free to lmk! Turnaround time for a 99stack is a five to seven days, and turnaround time for a 36stack is two to three days! [b]I will be going in order of slots claimed. EX: if you have slot #2, and the person above you has two 99stacks, you may have wait up to [u]two weeks[/u] for me to start on your items.[/b] For 99stacks I will usually PM you an update when I am [b]halfway[/b] through the items (I may forget sometimes so feel free to check in!), or I will ping you here with an update; if at any point I can't complete an order, you will receive all items back and an appropriate refund for the amount melted/billed for the appropriate amount melted. Feel free to ask for other updates as you see fit. [b][u]Sending of items and payment will go as follows:[/b][/u] 1) Comment using the form below 2) I will respond via comment to let you know you've claimed a slot and I have accepted the order; I will then add you to the "Current List" below 3) [b]One-Way[/b] CR me the items to melt and [b]half[/b] payment. [b]this means that no matter how many stacks you are sending I expect half payment. EX: If you are sending two stacks of 99 then half payment would be 150g/kt. I am honestly surprised I have to clarify this.[/b] 4) Once I have completed the melts, I will send a [b]Two-Way[/b] CR with the materials in return for the second half of payment [/center] [b][u]To claim a slot please comment with this form:[/b][/u] Username: @ Stack Amount (99/36/etc): Multiple Stacks?: [y/n] Payment Type: [u][b]Current List:[/b][/u] • @/GODHEX (3x 36 fams) ---> melting finished; send final CR + awaiting payment/acceptance :] • @/Mahogi (2x 99) ---> received items + half payment --> melting in progress • [u][b]Ping List:[/b][/u] • @/ [center][b]those on the pinglist will have [u]three days[/u] to respond once I let them know a spot has opened up, after that I will move on to the next person. you may reclaim a pinglist spot, but you will be moved back to the bottom of the list.[/b][/center] [columns] [item=Red Goo] [nextcol] [item=Orange Goo] [nextcol] [item=Yellow Goo] [nextcol] [item= Green Goo] [nextcol] [item=Blue Goo] [nextcol] [item=Purple Goo] [/columns] [center]I am subscribed, and will do my best to reply promptly and make sure the thread status is up to date! I am on FR time btw <3[/center]
Red Goo Orange Goo Yellow Goo Green Goo Blue Goo Purple Goo
Alright Alright, I've got an open cauldron and want to make good use of it! I'm accepting various forms of payment, including gems, treasure, food (20t:1pt), apparel, hibden items, dragons (or anything else really, feel free to just throw it out there and I'll let you know! Also to note: gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000).

Pricing is gonna go as follows:

- 150g/kt per 99stack

- 65g/kt per 36stack (can be partial stacks of stackable items, or a full CR or apparel or familiars)

For payment with other items, pricing will be based on LAH pricing
I will take up to two 99stacks or three 36stacks per person, and I'm gonna start with three slots total! First come first serve, and if you'd like to be pinged when a slot opens up, feel free to lmk! Turnaround time for a 99stack is a five to seven days, and turnaround time for a 36stack is two to three days!

I will be going in order of slots claimed. EX: if you have slot #2, and the person above you has two 99stacks, you may have wait up to two weeks for me to start on your items.

For 99stacks I will usually PM you an update when I am halfway through the items (I may forget sometimes so feel free to check in!), or I will ping you here with an update; if at any point I can't complete an order, you will receive all items back and an appropriate refund for the amount melted/billed for the appropriate amount melted. Feel free to ask for other updates as you see fit.

Sending of items and payment will go as follows:

1) Comment using the form below
2) I will respond via comment to let you know you've claimed a slot and I have accepted the order; I will then add you to the "Current List" below
3) One-Way CR me the items to melt and half payment. this means that no matter how many stacks you are sending I expect half payment. EX: If you are sending two stacks of 99 then half payment would be 150g/kt. I am honestly surprised I have to clarify this.
4) Once I have completed the melts, I will send a Two-Way CR with the materials in return for the second half of payment

To claim a slot please comment with this form:

Username: @
Stack Amount (99/36/etc):
Multiple Stacks?: [y/n]
Payment Type:

Current List:

• @/GODHEX (3x 36 fams) ---> melting finished; send final CR + awaiting payment/acceptance :]

• @/Mahogi (2x 99) ---> received items + half payment --> melting in progress

Ping List:

• @/

those on the pinglist will have three days to respond once I let them know a spot has opened up, after that I will move on to the next person. you may reclaim a pinglist spot, but you will be moved back to the bottom of the list.

Red Goo Orange Goo Yellow Goo Green Goo Blue Goo Purple Goo
I am subscribed, and will do my best to reply promptly and make sure the thread status is up to date! I am on FR time btw <3
9R2Unq1.png
1vAtYxM.png
lCK29fT.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
Grimm-Day-Dream.gif mlSrRbK.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
Username: @jelllitan
Stack Amount 99
Multiple Stacks?: y (2 stacks)
Payment Type: treasure
Username: @jelllitan
Stack Amount 99
Multiple Stacks?: y (2 stacks)
Payment Type: treasure
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
@jelllitan
Heya! Feel free to send the items + half payment and I'll get started asap! :] tysm for the interest!
@jelllitan
Heya! Feel free to send the items + half payment and I'll get started asap! :] tysm for the interest!
9R2Unq1.png
1vAtYxM.png
lCK29fT.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
Username: @Avene
Stack Amount (99/36/etc): 99
Multiple Stacks?: y, 2 stacks
Payment Type: Treasure
Username: @Avene
Multiple Stacks?: y, 2 stacks
Payment Type: Treasure
3PxlXSK.png
@Avene
Hello again! ^^ I'll add you to my list, and feel free to send the items and half payment whenever you're ready and I'll get started as soon as my cauldron is free! (at the latest tomorrow afternoon, likely sooner)
@Avene
Hello again! ^^ I'll add you to my list, and feel free to send the items and half payment whenever you're ready and I'll get started as soon as my cauldron is free! (at the latest tomorrow afternoon, likely sooner)
9R2Unq1.png
1vAtYxM.png
lCK29fT.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
Hi~ I'll do that right now, thank you so much!
Hi~ I'll do that right now, thank you so much!
3PxlXSK.png
Username: @imginate
Multiple Stacks?: y, two stacks
Payment Type: gems
Username: @imginate
Multiple Stacks?: y, two stacks
Payment Type: gems
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@imginate
Heya! I'll add you to the list, feel free to send the stacks and half payment whenever you're ready and I'll get started as soon as my other orders are finished ^^ tysm for your support!
@imginate
Heya! I'll add you to the list, feel free to send the stacks and half payment whenever you're ready and I'll get started as soon as my other orders are finished ^^ tysm for your support!
9R2Unq1.png
1vAtYxM.png
lCK29fT.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
Can you ping me when you have an opening?
Can you ping me when you have an opening?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
absolutely! I'll put you on my pinglist, ty for the interest! :]
@Raan
absolutely! I'll put you on my pinglist, ty for the interest! :]
9R2Unq1.png
1vAtYxM.png
lCK29fT.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png