Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA clearout!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
No problem! It happens :D

I would love to take it, if you're okay with a PA with a little bit of wait? I get paid in 1-2 days (it varies :eyeroll:) but I definitely want it :D

@satanism
No problem! It happens :D

I would love to take it, if you're okay with a PA with a little bit of wait? I get paid in 1-2 days (it varies :eyeroll:) but I definitely want it :D

@satanism
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse
That's fine! I'll send you a PA :>
@ThistleProse
That's fine! I'll send you a PA :>
oAiYYBV.gif
@satanism

Hi there! How much are Accent: Daughter of Hatred (Gold), Accent: Dark Maiden & Accent: embrace the sky?
@satanism

Hi there! How much are Accent: Daughter of Hatred (Gold), Accent: Dark Maiden & Accent: embrace the sky?
mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifclzOjn5.png
Would you take the artist's price of 500g for ?
Would you take the artist's price of 500g for ?
21402.png
@satanism hey dude i hate to end up asking this but can i get a couple more days? i got really effin sick overnight and won't be able to work on getting any gems because literally any moving parts on a screen is making me dizzy right now xd totally chill if not and thanks if it is! gonna be slow to come check for a reply
@satanism hey dude i hate to end up asking this but can i get a couple more days? i got really effin sick overnight and won't be able to work on getting any gems because literally any moving parts on a screen is making me dizzy right now xd totally chill if not and thanks if it is! gonna be slow to come check for a reply
Q0p4QGz.png
oczO35g.png
J7D1quC.png
mAiCJNJ.png
a64894b3b40047543aad2095e80fe471a48a0b00.png
dEo6ta2.png
loimysO.png
xj6Mn2e.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@satanism :o

I just bought some gems to purchase the accent from the PA and it's gone ;__;
@satanism :o

I just bought some gems to purchase the accent from the PA and it's gone ;__;
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@satanism hello! could i buy nightcore ( ) for the artist's price?
@satanism hello! could i buy nightcore ( ) for the artist's price?
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
are any of the aber god skins still avaiable? if yes, how much would you want?
EDIT: just saw it, uhm would you be cool with 350-400? im sorry its not that much i know its just all i have rn, if thats too little for you i wish you good luck on your further sell!

EDIT: I made some sales and now have 600g! As further payment, i can offer my coliseum services or dragon art!
are any of the aber god skins still avaiable? if yes, how much would you want?
EDIT: just saw it, uhm would you be cool with 350-400? im sorry its not that much i know its just all i have rn, if thats too little for you i wish you good luck on your further sell!

EDIT: I made some sales and now have 600g! As further payment, i can offer my coliseum services or dragon art!
77379985.png 77366998.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11