Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA clearout!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@GiediPrime

there's one on the ah for 1.1kg but i'd be willing to go to 950 :>
@GiediPrime

there's one on the ah for 1.1kg but i'd be willing to go to 950 :>
oAiYYBV.gif
@satanism alright i'll buy it then :)
@satanism alright i'll buy it then :)
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
Is queen's fruit (gaoler M) still avaliable? If yes, do you have an idea of how much it's worth? I wanted to have a base before i make an offer, since i have absolutely no idea of how much it sells for

Also sorry for not adding a picture of the skin, i'm on mobile with terrible signal atm!
Is queen's fruit (gaoler M) still avaliable? If yes, do you have an idea of how much it's worth? I wanted to have a base before i make an offer, since i have absolutely no idea of how much it sells for

Also sorry for not adding a picture of the skin, i'm on mobile with terrible signal atm!
beastclantop.png
@Hnai

the last time i saw it sold it was like 3kg but that was a while ago so im not sure if it inflated or deflated? but for the sake of trying to get it out of my hoard i'd be willing to go to 2kg, but i am super okay w/ haggling from that point!
@Hnai

the last time i saw it sold it was like 3kg but that was a while ago so im not sure if it inflated or deflated? but for the sake of trying to get it out of my hoard i'd be willing to go to 2kg, but i am super okay w/ haggling from that point!
oAiYYBV.gif
@satanism

hello! I was wondering if Hazard Analysis ( ) was still available?
@satanism

hello! I was wondering if Hazard Analysis ( ) was still available?
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@0hzarks

yes it is! did you have a price in mind?
@0hzarks

yes it is! did you have a price in mind?
oAiYYBV.gif
@satanism
If Obey (Spiral M) is still available, I'd love a ballpark range of what you're lookin' for! :3
@satanism
If Obey (Spiral M) is still available, I'd love a ballpark range of what you're lookin' for! :3
Scribble_Banner.png
Hi! Is Exto still available? If so, what are you looking for for it? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/34590.png[/img] [right]@bantymom[/right]
Hi!

Is Exto still available? If so, what are you looking for for it?
34590.png
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@satanism

it looks like it was a 40-print for 500g that's now retired, but I haven't seen any resales. Would you take 750g?
@satanism

it looks like it was a 40-print for 500g that's now retired, but I haven't seen any resales. Would you take 750g?
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@Amoeba
last i saw it was 1.5kg, but im willing to go to 1.1kg on it (or haggle more!)

@Bantymom
exto is still avaliable! i'd part with it for around 1kg!

@0zharks
yes 750 sounds fair to me! i'll shoot you a PA
@Amoeba
last i saw it was 1.5kg, but im willing to go to 1.1kg on it (or haggle more!)

@Bantymom
exto is still avaliable! i'd part with it for around 1kg!

@0zharks
yes 750 sounds fair to me! i'll shoot you a PA
oAiYYBV.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11