Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [TO] KS Fams & Apparel
1 2 3 4 5
Sneakydeaky edits 23/04/22. Hoho hihi haha. [b]TAKING OFFERS[/b] (as in I reserve the right to refuse) on KS familiars and Apparel. What I have is listed below. These prices are firm. I am mostly interested in [b]currency[/b], namely gems. Might consider some mixed, traditional 1:1000 ratio, and also accepting some Wildclaw scrolls, 2kg a pop. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2329822]Always accepting dragons born on the hatchdate I collect.[/url] [quote=Cloudy Wings][columns] [item=Cloudy Wings] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34521080][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/345211/34521080.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] 100kg+ offers. Bit more hesitant on the wings because I like where they are but can still be convinced. [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Cog Frog + Scroll Case Sling][columns] [item=Scroll Case Sling] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53658645][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/536587/53658645.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [s]Froggo, 175kg+ offers.[/s] [b]Sold[/b] Sling, 100kg+ offers. [s]Can separate.[/s] [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Golden Idol + Gilded Crown][columns] [s]Golden Idol, 160kg+ offers.[/s] [b]Sold[/b] [s]Crown, 150kg+ offers.[/s] [b]Sold[/b] [s]Can separate.[/s] [/quote] Thanks for your time, remember to hydrate, and to prep your houseplants for spring. PS. [emoji=music note size=1] You can ping if you wanna, you can leave your pings behind Cause your pings double ping and if you don't ping Well it's cool cause I'm still subscribed [emoji=music notes size=1]
Sneakydeaky edits 23/04/22.
Hoho hihi haha.

TAKING OFFERS (as in I reserve the right to refuse) on KS familiars and Apparel. What I have is listed below. These prices are firm.

I am mostly interested in currency, namely gems. Might consider some mixed, traditional 1:1000 ratio, and also accepting some Wildclaw scrolls, 2kg a pop. Always accepting dragons born on the hatchdate I collect.
Cloudy Wings wrote:
Cloudy Wings 34521080.png 100kg+ offers. Bit more hesitant on the wings because I like where they are but can still be convinced.
Cog Frog + Scroll Case Sling wrote:
Scroll Case Sling 53658645.png Froggo, 175kg+ offers. Sold
Sling, 100kg+ offers.
Can separate.
Golden Idol + Gilded Crown wrote:

Golden Idol, 160kg+ offers. Sold
Crown, 150kg+ offers. Sold
Can separate.
Thanks for your time, remember to hydrate, and to prep your houseplants for spring.

PS.
You can ping if you wanna, you can leave your pings behind
Cause your pings double ping and if you don't ping
Well it's cool cause I'm still subscribed

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the KS & Beta Pinglist Thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!

I think that's everyone. Howdy doody! o7

[Edit] Snipsnap.

I think that's everyone. Howdy doody! o7

[Edit] Snipsnap.

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
Hey hey hey I am SUPER interested!!!
At the moment I do not have full sum in gems on hand, but definitely in liquidatable items that sell very fast (scrolls and treasure). WOULD you be willing to do a short payment plan with me with regular payments till it's complete? *sweats*

Edit: I do have a lot of treasure, let me know how much of that you would be willing to accept! I will also work to convert it all to gems, then I will have enough for full price!
Hey hey hey I am SUPER interested!!!
At the moment I do not have full sum in gems on hand, but definitely in liquidatable items that sell very fast (scrolls and treasure). WOULD you be willing to do a short payment plan with me with regular payments till it's complete? *sweats*

Edit: I do have a lot of treasure, let me know how much of that you would be willing to accept! I will also work to convert it all to gems, then I will have enough for full price!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Hmmm.

@TheSunTheGodsSaw
Hmmm.

@TheSunTheGodsSaw
BuDq0ZK.gif
[quote name="Wytche" date="2022-04-11 04:21:18" ] [emoji=music note size=1] You can ping if you wanna, you can leave your pings behind Cause your pings double ping and if you don't ping Well it's cool cause I'm still subscribed [emoji=music notes size=1] [/quote] I'm interested, however I don't have the full sum atm. However this is the best thing I have seen on these forums in a very long time. Thank you for this [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Wytche wrote on 2022-04-11 04:21:18:
You can ping if you wanna, you can leave your pings behind
Cause your pings double ping and if you don't ping
Well it's cool cause I'm still subscribed

I'm interested, however I don't have the full sum atm. However this is the best thing I have seen on these forums in a very long time. Thank you for this
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Would love a ping when it gets sold :) just want to see how much it went for!
Would love a ping when it gets sold :) just want to see how much it went for!
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@Mahogi I don't mean to pry, but how much are you offering? I plan on offering somewhere along the 170kg line (which, I'm not sure if it would be accepted yet), if I could manage to sell these eggs.
For the offer, in pure gems so far, I only have 40kg to my name, but I could offer 490 eggs in addition.
@Mahogi I don't mean to pry, but how much are you offering? I plan on offering somewhere along the 170kg line (which, I'm not sure if it would be accepted yet), if I could manage to sell these eggs.
For the offer, in pure gems so far, I only have 40kg to my name, but I could offer 490 eggs in addition.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
@BlueLatios

Something around 170-180k as the person requested, 100k+ in pure gems which I now have, rest can do in treasure and eggs, or, keep buying more gems with that treasure as I'm doing :)
@BlueLatios

Something around 170-180k as the person requested, 100k+ in pure gems which I now have, rest can do in treasure and eggs, or, keep buying more gems with that treasure as I'm doing :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi I see. I can only offer more eggs but you'd probably have a better shot with pure gems, haha. We'll just wait and see for what Wytche thinks, then. And other interested people if they post here as well XD
@Mahogi I see. I can only offer more eggs but you'd probably have a better shot with pure gems, haha. We'll just wait and see for what Wytche thinks, then. And other interested people if they post here as well XD
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
@BlueLatios Indeed! Very excited to see what the owner thinks, I'm dying while waiting in the meantime as Bonefiend has been a dreamie of mine since I found out he exists XD [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@BlueLatios

Indeed! Very excited to see what the owner thinks, I'm dying while waiting in the meantime as Bonefiend has been a dreamie of mine since I found out he exists XD
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5