Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [TO] KS Fams & Apparel
1 2 3 4 5
If you ever go as low as 150kg on your cog frog please let me know! I’m currently looking to buy one for about the same price I bought my first, but I’m still liquidating funds just in case to get the last 10kg for your current standing offer.
If you ever go as low as 150kg on your cog frog please let me know! I’m currently looking to buy one for about the same price I bought my first, but I’m still liquidating funds just in case to get the last 10kg for your current standing offer.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Wytche

Hello, I'm interested in your wings. 80kg is as high as I'd want to go though.
@Wytche

Hello, I'm interested in your wings. 80kg is as high as I'd want to go though.
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Firra Interest noted! That is my base asking price after all, so if you don't mind, I'll give it a good think and get back to you in a day or two. If I forget, don't hesitate to poke me with a ping though! I'm buried in yardwork tasks now that the weather is nice, so all I've got on the brain is gardening and woodworking.
@Firra Interest noted! That is my base asking price after all, so if you don't mind, I'll give it a good think and get back to you in a day or two. If I forget, don't hesitate to poke me with a ping though! I'm buried in yardwork tasks now that the weather is nice, so all I've got on the brain is gardening and woodworking.

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
@Wytche

Whoops, I thought I replied. Take all the time you need, it's up to you! Good luck with yard work. I am neglecting my plant terribly... oh dear. (Perhaps tomorrow)
@Wytche

Whoops, I thought I replied. Take all the time you need, it's up to you! Good luck with yard work. I am neglecting my plant terribly... oh dear. (Perhaps tomorrow)
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Wytche Would you take 160,000g pure for the Golden Idol?
@Wytche Would you take 160,000g pure for the Golden Idol?
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Firra @Sylvandyr I've had a think and I'm going to pass for now, but I have made a note of your offers, in the event I go for a flat sale I will let you guys know! c:
@Firra @Sylvandyr I've had a think and I'm going to pass for now, but I have made a note of your offers, in the event I go for a flat sale I will let you guys know! c:

damn, KS prices for the apparel have jumped! hoping to get the sling case and cloddy wings sub 75kg will be tricky

good luck with the sales! bone hat first, then I'm coming after the other 2!!
damn, KS prices for the apparel have jumped! hoping to get the sling case and cloddy wings sub 75kg will be tricky

good luck with the sales! bone hat first, then I'm coming after the other 2!!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
Summer time bump and a bit of an update!

The golden idol has sold. I goofed up and forgot to update my notes on offers and in my haste failed to notify someone who was keeping tabs on things, so for future transparency and ease of things, I will make note of offers on this thread and start upkeeping it (this is pertaining to offers I am actually considering, not offers I outright decline). I will maintain anonymity if offered through PM but will list the offers so the community can keep track of pricing and whatnot.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer or winter. Today I was bit square in the middle of my forehead by a very determined mosquito so I've got that going for me.
Summer time bump and a bit of an update!

The golden idol has sold. I goofed up and forgot to update my notes on offers and in my haste failed to notify someone who was keeping tabs on things, so for future transparency and ease of things, I will make note of offers on this thread and start upkeeping it (this is pertaining to offers I am actually considering, not offers I outright decline). I will maintain anonymity if offered through PM but will list the offers so the community can keep track of pricing and whatnot.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer or winter. Today I was bit square in the middle of my forehead by a very determined mosquito so I've got that going for me.

Hi Wytche! Just wanted to let you know I could offer 180kg up front for the cog frog, probably a little more in the next few weeks as I liquidate more :)

Buuuut we warned my Bday is in august so I may end up blowing a bunch on eggs if I haven't heard bac from you by then <3 nothing personal just weak will power... but I'd rather have the frog if you decide to part with him!!!
Hi Wytche! Just wanted to let you know I could offer 180kg up front for the cog frog, probably a little more in the next few weeks as I liquidate more :)

Buuuut we warned my Bday is in august so I may end up blowing a bunch on eggs if I haven't heard bac from you by then <3 nothing personal just weak will power... but I'd rather have the frog if you decide to part with him!!!
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz Offer noted! I'm a bit busy leading up to the weekend, but I will have a think on this and get back to you in a couple of days. ^^

Also I totally understand, I impulsively throw gems left and right at skins and accents without even having dragons for them! DX
@LemonQuartz Offer noted! I'm a bit busy leading up to the weekend, but I will have a think on this and get back to you in a couple of days. ^^

Also I totally understand, I impulsively throw gems left and right at skins and accents without even having dragons for them! DX

1 2 3 4 5