Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [TO] KS Fams & Apparel
1 2 3 4 5
Will try to save my bank account by just grinding for gems ingame and resist finishing my gene projects then :)
(Also yeah not worth breaking the bank for pixels but I really do wish I knew about flight rising during the kickstarter because the Bone Fiend is a masterpiece of a familiar design)

Wishing you a great day/evening/night as well! :)
Will try to save my bank account by just grinding for gems ingame and resist finishing my gene projects then :)
(Also yeah not worth breaking the bank for pixels but I really do wish I knew about flight rising during the kickstarter because the Bone Fiend is a masterpiece of a familiar design)

Wishing you a great day/evening/night as well! :)
That's totally valid, thanks for confirming how much you're looking for! It was just worth a shot too, I don't think I'll get that much amount anytime soon, or sell many eggs in such a short time. What you said is true though, I'll hold my bank for now and not go broke for pixel friend just yet (unless it's an emergency or a dire need for you, maybe I'll consider it again). Good luck to everyone else!
That's totally valid, thanks for confirming how much you're looking for! It was just worth a shot too, I don't think I'll get that much amount anytime soon, or sell many eggs in such a short time. What you said is true though, I'll hold my bank for now and not go broke for pixel friend just yet (unless it's an emergency or a dire need for you, maybe I'll consider it again). Good luck to everyone else!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Love to all of you peeps! Remember to hydrate, check ya posture, and consider spreading some bee-friendly native flower seeds next time you're out in nature. ♥ Edit: [emoji=blue bee size=1] No classic honeybee. :thoughtful:
Love to all of you peeps! Remember to hydrate, check ya posture, and consider spreading some bee-friendly native flower seeds next time you're out in nature. ♥

Edit: No classic honeybee. :thoughtful:

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
whoa a Cogfrog....hm

@thesunthegodssaw
whoa a Cogfrog....hm

@thesunthegodssaw
BuDq0ZK.gif
Pinging, and I am so sorry for doubles, but it's a lot to ping! Only going to ping these lists this one time for the thread though, and will snip after the post so there's no further unnecessary pings. Again, sorry for multi-pings, but there's a bunch here. orz

I'm just putting this all out there so it's there. I am in no rush to sell, so my minimums are firm, and I won't be regularly bumping this. I'll keep it around for reference and for the long-haul trawl.
Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the KS & Beta Pinglist Thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!

That should be everyone. Howdy again! o7
Pinging, and I am so sorry for doubles, but it's a lot to ping! Only going to ping these lists this one time for the thread though, and will snip after the post so there's no further unnecessary pings. Again, sorry for multi-pings, but there's a bunch here. orz

I'm just putting this all out there so it's there. I am in no rush to sell, so my minimums are firm, and I won't be regularly bumping this. I'll keep it around for reference and for the long-haul trawl.
Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the KS & Beta Pinglist Thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!

That should be everyone. Howdy again! o7

Good luck selling! That gilded crown one day will be mine TwT
Good luck selling! That gilded crown one day will be mine TwT
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
Good luck selling, you might want to look at what previous sales went for as the crown is deffo in the higher median range.
Good luck selling, you might want to look at what previous sales went for as the crown is deffo in the higher median range.
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
@Vanitatum Thank you kindly~ ♥ It's the ultimate shiny! *o*

@Revius Thanks! I'm not looking to make an immediate sale, so my derpy prices are on purpose. If I beggar myself on my bajillion dragon projects, I'll revisit and adjust accordingly, but at least for now they're just out there. :D
@Vanitatum Thank you kindly~ ♥ It's the ultimate shiny! *o*

@Revius Thanks! I'm not looking to make an immediate sale, so my derpy prices are on purpose. If I beggar myself on my bajillion dragon projects, I'll revisit and adjust accordingly, but at least for now they're just out there. :D

Heyo! Do you know if you would be willing to take eggs as partial payment for the cog frog and, if so, as how much of the overall cost? I have 650+ of them that I’m currently planning on cashing out in another month or three, but just wanted to check in, especially since it sounds like the frog could possibly still be available then. Thanks!
Heyo! Do you know if you would be willing to take eggs as partial payment for the cog frog and, if so, as how much of the overall cost? I have 650+ of them that I’m currently planning on cashing out in another month or three, but just wanted to check in, especially since it sounds like the frog could possibly still be available then. Thanks!
Gj97yvC.png
@audire I prefer if currency takes up the bulk of the payment, something like 85-90%, but eggs could make up the remainder, and I might be more open to adjusting that ratio depending on the total offer. Most of my expenses are for buying the hatchdate dragons I collect, but I can often barter or add eggs as sweets on deals, so I don't mind eggs, I just don't want them comprising most of the offer.

And yeah, frog's probably not going anywhere any time soon. My base offer considerations are all higher than recent sales and I don't anticipate getting any actual offers for a long while, so there's plenty of time to liquidate! xD
@audire I prefer if currency takes up the bulk of the payment, something like 85-90%, but eggs could make up the remainder, and I might be more open to adjusting that ratio depending on the total offer. Most of my expenses are for buying the hatchdate dragons I collect, but I can often barter or add eggs as sweets on deals, so I don't mind eggs, I just don't want them comprising most of the offer.

And yeah, frog's probably not going anywhere any time soon. My base offer considerations are all higher than recent sales and I don't anticipate getting any actual offers for a long while, so there's plenty of time to liquidate! xD

1 2 3 4 5