Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Baldwin melters (Temp Closed)
1 2
[center][size=4][b]Thread is:[/b] [s]open [/s]/ CLOSED [b]Currently seeking melters for:[/b] Food / [s]Materials [/s]/ [s]Apparel[/s] / [s]Familiars[/s] / Others[/center][/size] ----- [u]Guidelines:[/u] [LIST] [*]Ping me with the available category you'd like to melt for! [*]I'll [i]always[/i] send items in quantities of [b]36x per person[/b], via CR/PM. This is to make it easier for you to melt quickly and less risk of unfinished orders. [*]75kt/75g per order. Let me know your preferred payment. I use a 1:1000 ratio. [*][b]Please[/b] keep me updated if you need more time or cannot complete the order. I will still compensate for what you've already done! [*]I'll check in after ~2 weeks to check on status if no updates are given. [*]You can fill out the form below, though it's not strictly required. [/LIST] [quote=Baldwin Melt Form] @aredshroom Preferred Category: Food / Others Preferred Payment: Treasure / Gems / Mixed Are you willing to be a repeat melter?: Y / N [/quote] ----- [u]Current Melters:[/u][size=2] ... [/size] (If anyone doesn't mind a ping whenever I need melts, let me know in the thread! Repeat melters go here too.) [u]Pingable Melters:[/u][size=2] @/Shubeans @/Bunnez @/samwitches [/size] [u]Past Melters:[/u][size=2] Shubeans, Bunnez, samwitches [/size]
Thread is: open / CLOSED

Currently seeking melters for:
Food / Materials / Apparel / Familiars / Others

Guidelines:
  • Ping me with the available category you'd like to melt for!
  • I'll always send items in quantities of 36x per person, via CR/PM. This is to make it easier for you to melt quickly and less risk of unfinished orders.
  • 75kt/75g per order. Let me know your preferred payment. I use a 1:1000 ratio.
  • Please keep me updated if you need more time or cannot complete the order. I will still compensate for what you've already done!
  • I'll check in after ~2 weeks to check on status if no updates are given.
  • You can fill out the form below, though it's not strictly required.
Baldwin Melt Form wrote:
@aredshroom
Preferred Category: Food / Others
Preferred Payment: Treasure / Gems / Mixed
Are you willing to be a repeat melter?: Y / N

Current Melters:

(If anyone doesn't mind a ping whenever I need melts, let me know in the thread!
Repeat melters go here too.)
Pingable Melters:
@/Shubeans @/Bunnez @/samwitches

Past Melters:
Shubeans, Bunnez, samwitches
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom
Hey, I can melt a CR of apparel for you! (always wanted to know what apparel melts down to-) I'd prefer treasure, thanks :D
@aredshroom
Hey, I can melt a CR of apparel for you! (always wanted to know what apparel melts down to-) I'd prefer treasure, thanks :D
Once upon a time, there were two little birds.

There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
@aredshroom
I can take a CR of apparel! I'd prefer treasure, thanks!
@aredshroom
I can take a CR of apparel! I'd prefer treasure, thanks!
tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

(gotta make an actual banner for it)
@Ebanon Oh, cool - You can find out what it melts down to soon! Are you new to FR or just never did Baldwin melts? o:

@BellatheITgirl Hello! I appreciate you helping out too, but since Ebanon is melting Apparel, would you mind melting Materials instead? ^^; Otherwise, I'll ping you again as I gather more fodder apparel.
@Ebanon Oh, cool - You can find out what it melts down to soon! Are you new to FR or just never did Baldwin melts? o:

@BellatheITgirl Hello! I appreciate you helping out too, but since Ebanon is melting Apparel, would you mind melting Materials instead? ^^; Otherwise, I'll ping you again as I gather more fodder apparel.
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
@aredshroom
oh, sure! for materials, do you mean 36 items or a full CR of stacks?
@aredshroom
oh, sure! for materials, do you mean 36 items or a full CR of stacks?
tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

Hi! I can melt some materials for you! I prefer treasure payments :)
@aredshroom
Hi! I can melt some materials for you! I prefer treasure payments :)
@aredshroom
mlHpBMC.png
UqlBGwo.png
5hF3FGk.png
wDSzx9S.png
dK50jmI.png

gfCdYdH.gif
@BellatheITgirl Always 1 CR/36x items. I prefer not to send full stacks because I know it takes some time to melt all of them, so smaller batches seem safer to me.

But after you're done, you can come back for more if I have more to melt! I'll let you know if the thread is open/closed.

@DeepDragon Gotcha! I'll send the CR soon. c:
@BellatheITgirl Always 1 CR/36x items. I prefer not to send full stacks because I know it takes some time to melt all of them, so smaller batches seem safer to me.

But after you're done, you can come back for more if I have more to melt! I'll let you know if the thread is open/closed.

@DeepDragon Gotcha! I'll send the CR soon. c:
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
@aredshroom
thanks for the clarification, I can take a batch now!
@aredshroom
thanks for the clarification, I can take a batch now!
tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

@aredshroom
Ah, didn't see your post here! Apologies ^^

I've just never melted down apparel before! Baldwin melts are okay, but I kinda like to keep most of my apparel and familiars- (which do still make good Baldwin mats, I believe)

And I like the way you send items! I've only ever finished a full stack once, and I don't think I'll ever do it again-
@aredshroom
Ah, didn't see your post here! Apologies ^^

I've just never melted down apparel before! Baldwin melts are okay, but I kinda like to keep most of my apparel and familiars- (which do still make good Baldwin mats, I believe)

And I like the way you send items! I've only ever finished a full stack once, and I don't think I'll ever do it again-
Once upon a time, there were two little birds.

There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
Badoop! I'm open again, desperately needing to restock after the frenzy of NOTN. I've gone from over a full stack of red goo and sludge to basically a quarter of what I have.

Please remember to ping me if you're interested in helping! ^^
Badoop! I'm open again, desperately needing to restock after the frenzy of NOTN. I've gone from over a full stack of red goo and sludge to basically a quarter of what I have.

Please remember to ping me if you're interested in helping! ^^
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor