Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | As Busy as a Bee: A Service Forum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[emoji=rhino beetle size=1]
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@KitsaRosethorn
Just keeping ya posted, the 2nd hour of your grind is complete! I should be able to have everything sent to you today~
@KitsaRosethorn
Just keeping ya posted, the 2nd hour of your grind is complete! I should be able to have everything sent to you today~
violentvioletsig.png
Username + ID: Coolfrost, 606429
# of dragons: 1
Fodder/Perma: Perma
Payment (g/t): Treasure! (125kt!)
Extra notes: Gar (the dragon I want trained) is already at level 18 and has already been completely stoned and statted as far as he can go.

edit: I forgot the ping hhh @fairytones
Username + ID: Coolfrost, 606429
# of dragons: 1
Fodder/Perma: Perma
Payment (g/t): Treasure! (125kt!)
Extra notes: Gar (the dragon I want trained) is already at level 18 and has already been completely stoned and statted as far as he can go.

edit: I forgot the ping hhh @fairytones
Wishlist!

Updating sig…
@ViolentViolet77

Thank you. I originally sent the cr to the Wrong person.. (whoops) So I sent the correct one.
@ViolentViolet77

Thank you. I originally sent the cr to the Wrong person.. (whoops) So I sent the correct one.
i7jjUhe.png
@Coolfrost
Hey! So, the thing with dragons being already stoned and statted, is it makes training take twice as long due to them popping up in battle constantly. I don't usually take stoned/statted dragons, but I'd be okay training them if you'd be willing to pay for the extra time. The ambushes and the quick makes it quite a pain.

Would you be willing to up the price to 175kt? If not- that's okay, you'll just need to wait and see if anyone else would be willing to pick up your order.
@Coolfrost
Hey! So, the thing with dragons being already stoned and statted, is it makes training take twice as long due to them popping up in battle constantly. I don't usually take stoned/statted dragons, but I'd be okay training them if you'd be willing to pay for the extra time. The ambushes and the quick makes it quite a pain.

Would you be willing to up the price to 175kt? If not- that's okay, you'll just need to wait and see if anyone else would be willing to pick up your order.
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@fairytones just as I posted my previous comment I received a gilded chest from a giving thread, and I now have enough treasure and gems to pay the full price, if you are okay with me giving you a mixed payment of course. Would it be okay if I paid 140kt and 35g, altogether adding up to 175kt?
@fairytones just as I posted my previous comment I received a gilded chest from a giving thread, and I now have enough treasure and gems to pay the full price, if you are okay with me giving you a mixed payment of course. Would it be okay if I paid 140kt and 35g, altogether adding up to 175kt?
Wishlist!

Updating sig…
@Coolfrost
Thanks for being patient with my responses!

Mixed sounds totally fine! If you would prefer paying in full in treasure, I don't mind getting paid after the fact aswell. But, if you're ready, you're welcome to shoot me the CR with Gar and optionally the payment if you're ready <3
@Coolfrost
Thanks for being patient with my responses!

Mixed sounds totally fine! If you would prefer paying in full in treasure, I don't mind getting paid after the fact aswell. But, if you're ready, you're welcome to shoot me the CR with Gar and optionally the payment if you're ready <3
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@IBeeJuliana
Do you need a log of completed orders, btw? Or should I just wipe my slot clear after they take the items?
@IBeeJuliana
Do you need a log of completed orders, btw? Or should I just wipe my slot clear after they take the items?
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77 - just wipe your slot when you’re done!
@ViolentViolet77 - just wipe your slot when you’re done!
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
[emoji=rhino beetle size=1]
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24