Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | As Busy as a Bee: A Service Forum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[emoji=blue bee size=1]
violentvioletsig.png
Coli Grinding
Username: FeeshyKette
User ID: 83602
Venue: Sandswept Delta
Amount of Time: 1 hr
Payment (g/t): Gold
Extra notes: I'll take all drops!
Coli Grinding
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
[quote name="FeeshyKette" date="2022-03-07 02:29:53" ] Coli Grinding Username: FeeshyKette User ID: 83602 Venue: Sandswept Delta Amount of Time: 1 hr Payment (g/t): Gold Extra notes: I'll take all drops! [/quote] @violentviolet77 - i added a step for inserting the pinglist to the form so i dont have to go through and quote each
FeeshyKette wrote on 2022-03-07 02:29:53:
Coli Grinding
@violentviolet77 - i added a step for inserting the pinglist to the form so i dont have to go through and quote each
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@IBeeJuliana
Alrighty, I'll get that signed into my second slot~
@IBeeJuliana
Alrighty, I'll get that signed into my second slot~
violentvioletsig.png
[emoji=rhino beetle size=1]
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
@IbeeJuliana @ViolentViolet77

How is my order coming along?
@IbeeJuliana @ViolentViolet77

How is my order coming along?
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn - if you're able to, you can always access the spreadsheet to watch the progress of your order. Just ctrl+f if there are multiple to find your name under the certain service
@KitsaRosethorn - if you're able to, you can always access the spreadsheet to watch the progress of your order. Just ctrl+f if there are multiple to find your name under the certain service
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
@IbeeJuliana Thank you
@IbeeJuliana Thank you
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
I'm recording your grinding order on the spreadsheet! Currently, I have logged 90 minutes of your order, and hope to finish before rollover today. You can see the minutes tracker in the notes section of the spreadsheet if you'd like!
If you want to get the current 90 minutes now and the other half once it's complete, that's fine too. All I'd need is a CR with half the payment due.
@KitsaRosethorn
I'm recording your grinding order on the spreadsheet! Currently, I have logged 90 minutes of your order, and hope to finish before rollover today. You can see the minutes tracker in the notes section of the spreadsheet if you'd like!
If you want to get the current 90 minutes now and the other half once it's complete, that's fine too. All I'd need is a CR with half the payment due.
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet

That works.. :) I'll send the Cr for the Half Payment
@ViolentViolet

That works.. :) I'll send the Cr for the Half Payment
i7jjUhe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24