Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | As Busy as a Bee: A Service Forum
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@fairytones @thewildthings

Username + ID: Winterbug + 535670
Amount: 99 ooze
Payment (g/t):150Kt

Not sure if im doing this right. feel free to let me know if im missing anything :D
@fairytones @thewildthings

Username + ID: Winterbug + 535670
Amount: 99 ooze
Payment (g/t):150Kt

Not sure if im doing this right. feel free to let me know if im missing anything :D
@BrinBellway
Just wanted to let you know I'm an hour and a half in, and I'll have to put off the other half towards tomorrow or late tonight. My dad's sick and is needing some support. I'll continue to update you on your order c:
@BrinBellway
Just wanted to let you know I'm an hour and a half in, and I'll have to put off the other half towards tomorrow or late tonight. My dad's sick and is needing some support. I'll continue to update you on your order c:
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@Winterbug, send over a CR, I'll get started sometime tomorrow.
@Winterbug, send over a CR, I'll get started sometime tomorrow.
@ibeejuliana @violentviolet77 @loyalstar @amoebawasp @imginate @mapleplays @exquisite @fairytones @revhellebore
Username + ID: dafatduck, 600852
# of dragons: 1
Fodder/Perma: Perma
Payment (g/t): g
Extra notes: currently level 22
@ibeejuliana @violentviolet77 @loyalstar @amoebawasp @imginate @mapleplays @exquisite @fairytones @revhellebore
Username + ID: dafatduck, 600852
# of dragons: 1
Fodder/Perma: Perma
Payment (g/t): g
Extra notes: currently level 22
@dafatduck - i’d be happy to take them!
@dafatduck - i’d be happy to take them!
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
[center][emoji=rhino beetle size=1][/center]
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
@TheWildThings - don't worry about this too much but melting orders should go in the melting sheet. Sorry for the confusion if you don't mind moving it over!
@TheWildThings - don't worry about this too much but melting orders should go in the melting sheet. Sorry for the confusion if you don't mind moving it over!
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
[quote name="@IBeeJuliana" date="2022-03-09 11:07:29" ] @/TheWildThings - don't worry about this too much but melting orders should go in the melting sheet. Sorry for the confusion if you don't mind moving it over! [/quote] Fixed! Also, I think the Melters tab should say Melting for/Transmuting for instead of Leveling for? ^^
@IBeeJuliana wrote on 2022-03-09 11:07:29:
@/TheWildThings - don't worry about this too much but melting orders should go in the melting sheet. Sorry for the confusion if you don't mind moving it over!

Fixed! Also, I think the Melters tab should say Melting for/Transmuting for instead of Leveling for? ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24