Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello! I'd possibly be interested in - how much would you be asking for it ?

just realized you made it! its very pretty :)
Hello! I'd possibly be interested in - how much would you be asking for it ?

just realized you made it! its very pretty :)
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
I honestly can’t remember how much I originally sold it for but it has been a little while so does 1kg work? Also I’m glad you like it! I love drawing wings if you couldn’t tell lol
@P03
I honestly can’t remember how much I originally sold it for but it has been a little while so does 1kg work? Also I’m glad you like it! I love drawing wings if you couldn’t tell lol
@P03
Hmm… I think I’ll have to pass for now, I’m a bit broke ahaha.
The way you drew the wings is beautiful, though, I’m always amazed with people who can draw em ^^ hope you get it sold!
Hmm… I think I’ll have to pass for now, I’m a bit broke ahaha.
The way you drew the wings is beautiful, though, I’m always amazed with people who can draw em ^^ hope you get it sold!
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
How much for blood moon nymph? I really love it :0
How much for blood moon nymph? I really love it :0
o722_d01_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d02_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d03_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d04_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d05_DarkHyancith.png
Last sale was 1kg I think but I am on a little bit of a hiatus and don’t have the time to double check that, would that work for you? @DarkHyancith
Last sale was 1kg I think but I am on a little bit of a hiatus and don’t have the time to double check that, would that work for you? @DarkHyancith
@Eseren hmm, how low are you willing to go and are you accepting partial payments in treasure?
@Eseren hmm, how low are you willing to go and are you accepting partial payments in treasure?
o722_d01_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d02_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d03_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d04_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d05_DarkHyancith.png
Oh no.. you have "godspeed, vanguards" X'D What is the absolute bottom dollar for it?

I do have this UMA.
Oh no.. you have "godspeed, vanguards" X'D What is the absolute bottom dollar for it?

I do have this UMA.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
I can do treasure at 1:1200, print price was 850g so I can do that? @DarkHyancith
I can do treasure at 1:1200, print price was 850g so I can do that? @DarkHyancith
Oh tricky one. Probably 3kg? The only sale I could find was 3.5kg but I have had it for a while and I won’t use it @kyrin18
Oh tricky one. Probably 3kg? The only sale I could find was 3.5kg but I have had it for a while and I won’t use it @kyrin18
hmm, could you perhaps hold for a couple of days? @Eseren
hmm, could you perhaps hold for a couple of days? @Eseren
1 2 3 4 5 6