Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6
Please DON’T ping me, I’m subbed and get a lot of notifications atm after the new release
  • I can do price checks but feel free to offer if I haven’t listed one yet, I haven’t gotten around to pricing everything yet
  • Very very haggleable
  • Will trade for certain SDf and ABf UMAs

Tent

Sale

Custom
Please DON’T ping me, I’m subbed and get a lot of notifications atm after the new release
  • I can do price checks but feel free to offer if I haven’t listed one yet, I haven’t gotten around to pricing everything yet
  • Very very haggleable
  • Will trade for certain SDf and ABf UMAs

Tent

Sale

Custom
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
Previous sales

(traded but was on the AH for 1.8kg)
Previous sales

(traded but was on the AH for 1.8kg)

This skin is just. Super adorable, I love it. I see it's tentative, but what would your asking price be, if you had one? <3

edit: sorry for the extra alert! Thanks for the price tag :D Lemme think about it tho, thank you so much!

This skin is just. Super adorable, I love it. I see it's tentative, but what would your asking price be, if you had one? <3

edit: sorry for the extra alert! Thanks for the price tag :D Lemme think about it tho, thank you so much!
HjZUn7k.gif
Oh wave wings, my wavecrest entry from last year! Probably around 1kg maybe? It's the last of my artist copies left and it only made it to 10 print but that is haggleable!
@godqueen
Oh wave wings, my wavecrest entry from last year! Probably around 1kg maybe? It's the last of my artist copies left and it only made it to 10 print but that is haggleable!
@godqueen

I shouldn't - I'm still selling a bunch of umas - but it's lovely. How much are you asking?

I shouldn't - I'm still selling a bunch of umas - but it's lovely. How much are you asking?
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
Last sale I managed go find was 2.1kg so I'd be after something in that range! @Carolynmbp

I can also do a discount if you get her with the dragon it was brought for https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46732533
Last sale I managed go find was 2.1kg so I'd be after something in that range! @Carolynmbp

I can also do a discount if you get her with the dragon it was brought for https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46732533
Thank you for the price info. I'll have to think about it, 'cause I'm supposed to be selling things, not buying them. :) I appreciate the discount with dragon, but I'm not a G1 person - now, if it was an olde dragon, we could talk. LOL
Thank you for the price info. I'll have to think about it, 'cause I'm supposed to be selling things, not buying them. :) I appreciate the discount with dragon, but I'm not a G1 person - now, if it was an olde dragon, we could talk. LOL
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
How much is Stargaze Filigree?
How much is Stargaze Filigree?
unknown.png
O wait nvm
O wait nvm
unknown.png
I'm interested in the Stargaze Filigree as well, would you be willing to let it go for a flat 2k? (If the other buyer isn't interested)
I'm interested in the Stargaze Filigree as well, would you be willing to let it go for a flat 2k? (If the other buyer isn't interested)
21402.png
1 2 3 4 5 6