Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] NvP Loot for Levels - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Username: LadySpibe
User ID No.: 9403
Total levels: 40 (4 lvl 10) + 210 (30 lvl 7) = 250
I would like [1050] battles in the [Redrock Cove] venue and [1050] battles in the [Redrock Cove] venue.

Please let me know who to send the 1tPAs to :3 also let me know if my math is wrong!
Username: LadySpibe
User ID No.: 9403
Total levels: 40 (4 lvl 10) + 210 (30 lvl 7) = 250
I would like [1050] battles in the [Redrock Cove] venue and [1050] battles in the [Redrock Cove] venue.

Please let me know who to send the 1tPAs to :3 also let me know if my math is wrong!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Tenrecidae

I am sending you 19 Level 7s for Loot For Levels as yours said queue was okay! Thank you!
@Tenrecidae

I am sending you 19 Level 7s for Loot For Levels as yours said queue was okay! Thank you!
KfpmU0m.png
@posibee
Sending a bunch of dragons your way-- no rush to accept as I see you won't be online for another hour or so. Thanks!!
@posibee
Sending a bunch of dragons your way-- no rush to accept as I see you won't be online for another hour or so. Thanks!!
@Tenrecidae, just a quick heads up that I've had to edit the all-caps out of your thread's title per the Forum Etiquette.

Thank you, carry on!
@Tenrecidae, just a quick heads up that I've had to edit the all-caps out of your thread's title per the Forum Etiquette.

Thank you, carry on!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@TomSwifty
@Altair
thank you for supporting nature! working through the Q. orders will be added shortly.
@TomSwifty
@Altair
thank you for supporting nature! working through the Q. orders will be added shortly.
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@LadySpibe
you can send the dragons to me. once the dragons are added, the sheet will do the maths (thankfully, not me) and you can check.

@tomatotwin
thank you for supporting nature!

working thru the q
orders will be added in a bit.
@LadySpibe
you can send the dragons to me. once the dragons are added, the sheet will do the maths (thankfully, not me) and you can check.

@tomatotwin

working thru the q
orders will be added in a bit.
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HLRZiw8.png[/img]
HLRZiw8.png
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@posibee

Username: NekkoChan
User ID No.: 68657
Total levels: 144
I would like 570 battles in the Forbidden Portal venue.
@posibee

Username: NekkoChan
User ID No.: 68657
Total levels: 144
I would like 570 battles in the Forbidden Portal venue.
@Altair
i only received 6 dragons/60 levels. just fyi
@Altair
i only received 6 dragons/60 levels. just fyi
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@NekkoChan
working on the q
orders will be entered in a bit
@NekkoChan
working on the q