Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] NvP Loot for Levels - CLOSED
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ooh, I had an extra 90 levels?

:looking:

@Tenrecidae
Since you're the one who I frequently turn to for this program, how many more battles do I get? I'd like for them all to be in the Forbidden Portal!
Ooh, I had an extra 90 levels?

:looking:

@Tenrecidae
Since you're the one who I frequently turn to for this program, how many more battles do I get? I'd like for them all to be in the Forbidden Portal!
@Nejibana You sure do! That'd be 540 extra battles for the FP. Marked you down, and thanks for your support. :3
@Nejibana You sure do! That'd be 540 extra battles for the FP. Marked you down, and thanks for your support. :3
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
@Tenrecidae

I clearly did my level/battle math wrong somewhere. I think I thought it was 5 battles per for the higher venues.

Let's make it easier, for ALL my levels; 15 levels to the arena, then 80 each to Forbidden Portal and Golem workshop.

I think that just means adjusting the FP order and the Golem orders to 80 each from the current 66.6667.
@Tenrecidae

I clearly did my level/battle math wrong somewhere. I think I thought it was 5 battles per for the higher venues.

Let's make it easier, for ALL my levels; 15 levels to the arena, then 80 each to Forbidden Portal and Golem workshop.

I think that just means adjusting the FP order and the Golem orders to 80 each from the current 66.6667.
KfpmU0m.png
@brevityis It was 5 battles, but we increased it to 6 with the price hikes later in the week, which applied retroactively to those who supported us earlier in the week. :3 b

Thank you, I'll go ahead and record that!
@brevityis It was 5 battles, but we increased it to 6 with the price hikes later in the week, which applied retroactively to those who supported us earlier in the week. :3 b

Thank you, I'll go ahead and record that!
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18