Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Many things! [LF] Treasure/Gems
1 2
Hello!~ I have a bunch of items that have been sitting around in my inventory, so here I am to sell them! I will be taking offers, but for the most part, I will be selling them at about market price! (I also have less 'important' things not listed, just ask and I can give the rest of my stock! ^^) Here's all I have to offer: [item=Celestial Attendant] [item=Starfall Crystalcloak] [item=Standard of the Plaguebringer] [item=Boneyard Bard] x3 [item=Gemologist's Discovery] [item=Coral Crown] x3 [item=Lovebirds Towel] [item=Lovebirds Dried Tea] [item=Jade Dinosaur Tail Guard] x2 [item=Green Sludge] x99 + 6 [item=Yellow Sludge] x36 [item=Orange Sludge] x29 [item=Red Sludge] x23 [item=Purple Sludge] x1 [item=Blue Sludge] x4 [item=Chocolate Noggle] [item=Spoiling Scorpio] x1 [item=Willowmane Deerling] [item=Berserker] [item=Rally] x2 [item=Ambush] x4 [item=Sap] [item=Skin: Earthforge Whisper] [item=Skin: Igneus Praesidium] [item=Accent: Magmatic Cloak] [item=Accent: Flow] [item=Accent: Spore Ribs] [skin=39206] [item=Skin: Embellished Alabaster] [item=Skin: Undersea Angler] [item=Skin: Smoke Gyre] [item=Accent: Crimson Emperor] [item=Skin: Banded Owlcat] [item=Skin: Embermouse] [item=Skin: Tradewinds Gull] [item=Skin: Mossy Cerdae] [item=Accent: Wetland Unicorn] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)] [item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)] [item=Primary Gene: Clown (Veilspun)] [item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)] [item=Vista: Mire] [item=Vista: Boreal Wood II] [item=Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity] [item=Scene: Icewarden's Domain] [item=Scene: Tidelord's Domain] [item=Scene: Blooming Grove] [item=Prismatic Token] x2
Hello!~

I have a bunch of items that have been sitting around in my inventory, so here I am to sell them!
I will be taking offers, but for the most part, I will be selling them at about market price!
(I also have less 'important' things not listed, just ask and I can give the rest of my stock! ^^)
Here's all I have to offer:

Celestial Attendant
Starfall Crystalcloak
Standard of the Plaguebringer
Boneyard Bard x3
Gemologist's Discovery
Coral Crown x3
Lovebirds Towel
Lovebirds Dried Tea
Jade Dinosaur Tail Guard x2

Green Sludge x99 + 6
Yellow Sludge x36
Orange Sludge x29
Red Sludge x23
Purple Sludge x1
Blue Sludge x4

Chocolate Noggle
Spoiling Scorpio x1
Willowmane Deerling

Berserker
Rally x2
Ambush x4
Sap

Skin: Earthforge Whisper
Skin: Igneus Praesidium
Accent: Magmatic Cloak
Accent: flow
Accent: Spore Ribs

Skin: Embellished Alabaster
Skin: Undersea Angler
Skin: Smoke Gyre
Accent: Crimson Emperor
Skin: Banded Owlcat
Skin: Embermouse
Skin: Tradewinds Gull
Skin: Mossy Cerdae
Accent: Wetland Unicorn

Vial of Hypnotic Sight
Primary Gene: Python
Secondary Gene: Morph

Vista: Mire
Vista: Boreal Wood II
Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity
Scene: Icewarden's Domain
Scene: Tidelord's Domain
Scene: Blooming Grove

Prismatic Token x2
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
Interested in your berserkers, ambushes, and rallies. How much FC for all of them?
Interested in your berserkers, ambushes, and rallies. How much FC for all of them?
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be taking FC for these items, as I only really want treasure or gems to pay for various things.
I totally forgot about how my title may have been misinterpreted- Sorry about that! ^^'
@Tafficat

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be taking FC for these items, as I only really want treasure or gems to pay for various things.
I totally forgot about how my title may have been misinterpreted- Sorry about that! ^^'
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
Bump!~
Bump!~
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
Bump!~
Bump!~
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
Hi! I'm interested in [item=standard of the plaguebringer] & [item=gemologist's discovery] how much are you thinking for them? ^^
Hi! I'm interested in Standard of the Plaguebringer & Gemologist's Discovery how much are you thinking for them? ^^
kiki she/her fr+0
Divider-Branch4.png
about SIblLnn.png hatchery SIblLnn.png projects SIblLnn.png wishlist
@shrimpchip

Hello!~
The standard would be about 80g or 175kt
Then the other one would be 75g or 130kt
(These are just based off the cheapest prices between both on the auction house!)

So, going off the medium price of either, that would be about 224g/kt total!
I found the medium prices so one option isn't cheaper than the other. Hopefully this is okay! ^^
@shrimpchip

Hello!~
The standard would be about 80g or 175kt
Then the other one would be 75g or 130kt
(These are just based off the cheapest prices between both on the auction house!)

So, going off the medium price of either, that would be about 224g/kt total!
I found the medium prices so one option isn't cheaper than the other. Hopefully this is okay! ^^
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
Sadly I'll have to hold off for now, but thank you for the opportunity! ^-^
Sadly I'll have to hold off for now, but thank you for the opportunity! ^-^
kiki she/her fr+0
Divider-Branch4.png
about SIblLnn.png hatchery SIblLnn.png projects SIblLnn.png wishlist
No worries, that's fine!
Thanks for the interest!
No worries, that's fine!
Thanks for the interest!