Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Odds and Ends (TH Codes )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[b][/b][u][/u][u][/u][center] Help I'm drowning in TH codes. Give me anything or nothing I absolutely do not care help me. If you'll use them, go ahead and take multiples! [img]https://i.imgur.com/6rLQyaK.png[/img] If I don’t reply right away I’m either asleep or busy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Whoops, didn’t add wishlist. My wishlist dragon is [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47983095]here[/url][/u], but she doesn’t quite have everything on her yet (including genes and stuff). I’m happy with familiars, gems, treasure, food, or even just a thank you! PLEASE remember, as a reminder, if you decide to give me anything, it's as a tip! The very least I would need for a code is a 'Thank you' or even a good ol star for some of my dergs (My signature has links to two, just click the picture) -------- [b]Closed for a little while! Please be patient while the cauldron is under development![/b] Level 26 Brew: [u][b]FREE[/b][/u] All you have to do is yeet the treasure/mats at me and Ill get right brewing for ya. If you insist on a tip, please give a good ol' star to my dragons in my sig! I'll only take 5 slots at a time. If you want 5 things, it'll take up 5 slots. 1.) [b]Closed[/b] 2.) [b]Closed[/b] 3.) [b]Closed[/b] 4.) [b]Closed[/b] 5.) [b]Closed[/b] -------- [b]Closed for a little while, please bear with me while I get the energy back[/b] Plague Nest Rentals: [u][b]10kt / 10G[/b][/u] I only have 3 nest, and I'd like to save one for myself just in case. When I can afford the 4th nest, I'll bump my slots up. If you have a Aberration pairing, I will take them for [u][b]FREE[/b][/u]. I want as many aberrations as possible out there! [u]For nest I will only take tips in food[/u] From most needed to least is always meat, insects, plants, fish. 1.) [b]Closed[/b] 2.) [b]Closed[/b] -------- I have 0 gems for sale! 1 Gem = 1k Treasure -------- Dom Shop: [b][u]FREE[/u][/b] [b]CLOSED[/b] Please send payment for what you want with the list of things you want. You're welcome to tip if you like, but I don't need it. I'd absolutely love some likes on some of my dergs tho if you want to tip!
Help I'm drowning in TH codes. Give me anything or nothing I absolutely do not care help me. If you'll use them, go ahead and take multiples!

6rLQyaK.png

If I don’t reply right away I’m either asleep or busy

Whoops, didn’t add wishlist. My wishlist dragon is here, but she doesn’t quite have everything on her yet (including genes and stuff). I’m happy with familiars, gems, treasure, food, or even just a thank you!

PLEASE remember, as a reminder, if you decide to give me anything, it's as a tip! The very least I would need for a code is a 'Thank you' or even a good ol star for some of my dergs (My signature has links to two, just click the picture)

Closed for a little while! Please be patient while the cauldron is under development!

Level 26 Brew: FREE
All you have to do is yeet the treasure/mats at me and Ill get right brewing for ya.

If you insist on a tip, please give a good ol' star to my dragons in my sig!

I'll only take 5 slots at a time. If you want 5 things, it'll take up 5 slots.

1.) Closed
2.) Closed
3.) Closed
4.) Closed
5.) Closed

Closed for a little while, please bear with me while I get the energy back

Plague Nest Rentals: 10kt / 10G
I only have 3 nest, and I'd like to save one for myself just in case. When I can afford the 4th nest, I'll bump my slots up.
If you have a Aberration pairing, I will take them for FREE. I want as many aberrations as possible out there!

For nest I will only take tips in food
From most needed to least is always meat, insects, plants, fish.

1.) Closed
2.) Closed

I have 0 gems for sale!
1 Gem = 1k Treasure

Dom Shop: FREE
CLOSED
Please send payment for what you want with the list of things you want.

You're welcome to tip if you like, but I don't need it. I'd absolutely love some likes on some of my dergs tho if you want to tip!
7N198uR.gif
CYYdi5d.gif
dr0obT6.gif
what is TH?
what is TH?
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@CrystalNight98
It’s a website where you can store your OCs n stuff ^^
It’s called Toyhou.se but most shorten it to TH
@CrystalNight98
It’s a website where you can store your OCs n stuff ^^
It’s called Toyhou.se but most shorten it to TH
7N198uR.gif
CYYdi5d.gif
dr0obT6.gif
may i have a code? x)
edit : @Lolita ping since i need one so i can start h soryy!
may i have a code? x)
edit : @Lolita ping since i need one so i can start h soryy!
. image.png

sav
• she/her • WIB+8
savo#6851 • art-shopuma shop
90-DFCAB2-96-F4-4-F37-A6-C2-B723-FBB76541.png
@sav101w
Sent!
@sav101w
Sent!
7N198uR.gif
CYYdi5d.gif
dr0obT6.gif