Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brew/Melters 150g/WL, Blossom RAFFLE
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 97
@frostmeri

Type of item: materials or other/trinkets
Amount: half stack
Payment: gems
@frostmeri

Type of item: materials or other/trinkets
Payment: gems
DewEULI.png
Type of item: food
Payment: treasure

@frostmeri

@frostmeri
o705-d01-cxlier.pngo705-d02-cxlier.pngo705-d03-cxlier.pngo705-d04-cxlier.pngo705-d05-cxlier.png
zu684SR.png
Type of item: Apparel
Amount: full cr
Payment: no payment, triple tickets

@frostmeri
Type of item: Apparel
Amount: full cr
Payment: no payment, triple tickets

@frostmeri
DewEULI.png
Type of item: Trinkets/Other
Amount: Full stack
Payment: Gems

@frostmeri
Type of item: Trinkets/Other
Amount: Full stack
Payment: Gems

@frostmeri
DewEULI.png
[center] [size=5]October Drawing[/size][/center] @CatOwU @XCVN @cxlier @Verser @StarDay @pumpkinbutter @Avurdios @Gryphire @hzsky @crowfire @Mazatl23 @IamNoHere @hawketh @TheSunsIllusion @DragonsofPyrrhia @raggirare @SpinySpino @cherrykitkat @ShadowLessHC98 You have been pinged because you have tickets for this month's raffle! The winners are: 1. @StarDay (Ticket #1507) 2. @crowfire (Ticket #3546) 3. @hawketh (Ticket #4891) 4. @raggirare (Ticket #5331) 5. @CatOwU (Ticket #121) Winners please list prizes according to your preference. If you are the first winner, list one prize, if you are the second, list two and so on. I will start handing out prizes as soon as possible. If a winner fails to answer in 48h they will get what's left from everyone else's selections. Prizes are delivered via pm! [center] [size=4]Prizes[/size] [quote=Breed Change Veilspun] [item=Breed Change: Veilspun] claimed by @StarDay [/quote] [quote=Lv25 G1: Daze] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66563426][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665635/66563426_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] claimed by @hawketh [/quote] [quote=Power Up Aura] [item=Power Up Aura] claimed by @raggirare [/quote] [quote=Spirit of Water] [item=Spirit of Water] claimed by @crowfire [/quote] [/center] [center] [size=5]Next Drawing[/size][/center] We're starting next month's raffle with a Lv 25 Imperial including his skin! [center][quote=Kaweco (Lv 25 with skin)] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80708843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807089/80708843_350.png[/img][/url] comes with [item=Scroll of Renaming] [/quote] [/center] Again I will be adding more prizes as we go, so every stack melted counts towards the next unlock! Thanks everyone for participating! Any open melting/brewing orders will be entered into next month's raffle which is on 8th November. I hope I'll see you in next months raffle too!

October Drawing

@CatOwU @XCVN @cxlier @Verser @StarDay @pumpkinbutter @Avurdios @Gryphire @hzsky @crowfire @Mazatl23 @IamNoHere @hawketh @TheSunsIllusion @DragonsofPyrrhia @raggirare @SpinySpino @cherrykitkat @ShadowLessHC98

You have been pinged because you have tickets for this month's raffle!

The winners are:
1. @StarDay (Ticket #1507)
2. @crowfire (Ticket #3546)
3. @hawketh (Ticket #4891)
4. @raggirare (Ticket #5331)
5. @CatOwU (Ticket #121)

Winners please list prizes according to your preference.
If you are the first winner, list one prize, if you are the second, list two and so on. I will start handing out prizes as soon as possible. If a winner fails to answer in 48h they will get what's left from everyone else's selections. Prizes are delivered via pm!
Prizes
Breed Change Veilspun wrote:
Breed Change: Veilspun
claimed by @StarDay
Lv25 G1: Daze wrote:
66563426_350.png
Unhatched Nocturne Egg wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
claimed by @hawketh
Power Up Aura wrote:
Power Up Aura
claimed by @raggirare
Spirit of Water wrote:
Spirit of Water
claimed by @crowfire
Next Drawing

We're starting next month's raffle with a Lv 25 Imperial including his skin!
Kaweco (Lv 25 with skin) wrote:
80708843_350.png
comes with Scroll of Renaming

Again I will be adding more prizes as we go, so every stack melted counts towards the next unlock!

Thanks everyone for participating! Any open melting/brewing orders will be entered into next month's raffle which is on 8th November. I hope I'll see you in next months raffle too!
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
Ooh thank you so much! Id want
1. Breed Change Veilspun
2. Unhatched Noct egg
3. L25 lovely
Ooh thank you so much! Id want
1. Breed Change Veilspun
2. Unhatched Noct egg
3. L25 lovely
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
Thank you!

1. Spirit of Water
2. Noct egg
3. Power-up Aura
4. Lvl 25
Thank you!

1. Spirit of Water
2. Noct egg
3. Power-up Aura
4. Lvl 25
Tysm!!

1. Spirit of Water
2. Nocturne Egg
Tysm!!

1. Spirit of Water
2. Nocturne Egg
DewEULI.png
Oh dang I won??? Alright- let's knock out a project with this one move. Also remind me to ping you to start brewing for you again once Lightning's push is done. ^^
1. Breed Change Veilspun
Oh dang I won??? Alright- let's knock out a project with this one move. Also remind me to ping you to start brewing for you again once Lightning's push is done. ^^
1. Breed Change Veilspun
x72ysXo.png

@frostmeri

@frostmeri
o705-d01-cxlier.pngo705-d02-cxlier.pngo705-d03-cxlier.pngo705-d04-cxlier.pngo705-d05-cxlier.png
zu684SR.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 97