Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brew/Melters 150g/WL, Blossom RAFFLE
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96 97
boop

Type of item: no preference
Amount: full stack
Payment: gems
boop

kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
alWiqh6.png
Everyone who posted up until here should have gotten items to melt! Thank you! Well after a short hiatus I managed to update the spreadsheet (finally) and we hit another prize threshold! c: [center] [quote=Rat King] [item=Rat King] [/quote] [/center]
Everyone who posted up until here should have gotten items to melt! Thank you!

Well after a short hiatus I managed to update the spreadsheet (finally) and we hit another prize threshold! c:
Rat King wrote:
Rat King
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
I can melt a CR of apparel
I can melt a CR of apparel
Type of item: Food/material/trinkets
Amount: Full stack
Payment: Gems
Type of item: Food/material/trinkets
Type of item: No preference
[quote name="CatOwU" date="2022-07-06 05:18:50" ] Type of item: no preference Amount: full stack (I can do more than one!) Payment: gems [/quote]
CatOwU wrote on 2022-07-06 05:18:50:
Amount: full stack (I can do more than one!)
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
[center] [size=5]July Drawing[/size][/center] It's push week for Arcane AND Thundercrack! Have been really busy oof @SpinySpino @StarDay @AnimeLover9631 @Verser @Avurdios @Gryphire @roastedsoymanny @CatOwU @XCVN @pumpkinbutter @Griffinaregold @Solanceae @Plante @Sylveona @Mazatl23 @Vinuxe @shapelights @Chatteringbird @cherrykitkat @Catoblepon @DragonsofPyrrhia @raggirare @mlkychi @Xerological @borb @ToastHunterGhost @Reshiramu @mourningfawn @ShadowLessHC98 @Willotree @Sunfallen You have been pinged because you have tickets for this month's raffle. The winners are: 1. @Verser (#546) 2. @Gryphire (#1312) 3. @Chatteringbird (#5408) 4. @Vinuxe (#4916) Winners please list prizes according to your preference. When picking the gem MP gene, please specify which one! If you are the first winner, list one prize, if you are the second, list two and so on. I will start handing out prizes as soon as possible. If a winner fails to answer in 48h they will get what's left from everyone else's selections. Prizes are delivered via pm! [center] [size=4]Prizes[/size] [quote=Gem Marketplace Gene] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] claimed by @Verser [/quote] [quote=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] claimed by @Vinuxe [/quote] [quote=Rat King] [item=Rat King] claimed by @Chatteringbird [/quote] [quote=Vial of Elemental Sight] [item=Vial of Elemental Sight] claimed by @Gryphire [/quote] [center] [size=5]Next Drawing[/size][/center] We're starting next month's raffle with a breed change scroll! [center][quote=Breed Change: Obelisk] [item=Breed Change: Obelisk] [/quote] [/center] Again I will be adding more prizes as we go, so every stack melted counts towards the next unlock! Thanks everyone for participating! Any open melting/brewing orders will be entered into next month's raffle which is on 30th August. I hope I'll see you in next months raffle too!

July Drawing

It's push week for Arcane AND Thundercrack! Have been really busy oof

@SpinySpino @StarDay @AnimeLover9631 @Verser @Avurdios @Gryphire @roastedsoymanny @CatOwU @XCVN @pumpkinbutter @Griffinaregold @Solanceae @Plante @Sylveona @Mazatl23 @Vinuxe @shapelights @Chatteringbird @cherrykitkat @Catoblepon @DragonsofPyrrhia @raggirare @mlkychi @Xerological @borb @ToastHunterGhost @Reshiramu @mourningfawn @ShadowLessHC98 @Willotree @Sunfallen

You have been pinged because you have tickets for this month's raffle.

The winners are:

1. @Verser (#546)
2. @Gryphire (#1312)
3. @Chatteringbird (#5408)
4. @Vinuxe (#4916)

Winners please list prizes according to your preference. When picking the gem MP gene, please specify which one!
If you are the first winner, list one prize, if you are the second, list two and so on. I will start handing out prizes as soon as possible. If a winner fails to answer in 48h they will get what's left from everyone else's selections. Prizes are delivered via pm!
Prizes
Gem Marketplace Gene wrote:
Secondary Gene: Bee

claimed by @Verser
Unhatched Nocturne Egg wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

claimed by @Vinuxe
Rat King wrote:
Rat King

claimed by @Chatteringbird
Vial of Elemental Sight wrote:
Vial of Elemental Sight

claimed by @Gryphire
Next Drawing

We're starting next month's raffle with a breed change scroll!
Breed Change: Obelisk wrote:
Breed Change: Obelisk

Again I will be adding more prizes as we go, so every stack melted counts towards the next unlock!

Thanks everyone for participating! Any open melting/brewing orders will be entered into next month's raffle which is on 30th August. I hope I'll see you in next months raffle too!
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
congratulations to the winners!!
congratulations to the winners!!
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96 97