Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | buying bulk uncommon or less CS + NEW
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Nyris
whoops i forgot to ping you!
@Nyris
whoops i forgot to ping you!
@Vegtaboom

I know I have just under 500 (something like 470sh) uncommon pets from years going back to 2012 I'm happy to trade, need to check on items that might be easier in its own trade. If you're ready to go I'll send you the trade as a suggestion on CS first for you to look over, you just send it back with nothing added if things look good and we'll go from there. Or of course, add things on my side, as long as I get paid I'm not picky.
@Vegtaboom

I know I have just under 500 (something like 470sh) uncommon pets from years going back to 2012 I'm happy to trade, need to check on items that might be easier in its own trade. If you're ready to go I'll send you the trade as a suggestion on CS first for you to look over, you just send it back with nothing added if things look good and we'll go from there. Or of course, add things on my side, as long as I get paid I'm not picky.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf

Sounds good to me!! I still have lots of gems I am happy to buy any pets and items!! Even the free items :)
@Dracowolf

Sounds good to me!! I still have lots of gems I am happy to buy any pets and items!! Even the free items :)
@Vegtaboom

I've sent a trade over!
@Vegtaboom

I've sent a trade over!
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
@vegtaboom i've got a whole bunch of items on cs i don't want, i'll send a trade your way now! i'll edit this post to say how many items are in the trade so i don't have to count as i go haha :')

edit: a trade has been sent with 468 items!!
@vegtaboom i've got a whole bunch of items on cs i don't want, i'll send a trade your way now! i'll edit this post to say how many items are in the trade so i don't have to count as i go haha :')

edit: a trade has been sent with 468 items!!
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
bumping!! all trades have been responded to and gems have been sent!
bumping!! all trades have been responded to and gems have been sent!
sent a trade
sent a trade
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@Velkoz
thanks for the trades! no problem on waiting until tomorrow i understand. sometimes it takes forever e_o i also forgot to send the trade back on cs haha but it should be sent now. have a great rest of your day!
@Velkoz
thanks for the trades! no problem on waiting until tomorrow i understand. sometimes it takes forever e_o i also forgot to send the trade back on cs haha but it should be sent now. have a great rest of your day!
bb!
bb!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31